View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 14
Rank 14

STRIKER777 wrote:
@mistacorn

Sorry for my English! I use Google translator!

Good game, RESPECT! What I liked about it is: Graphics, Models girls the opportunity to chat with the characters. I it did not like: Do not switch - turn off the lights in rooms that are closed - open doors, turn on the TV, making the volume of the game below - there is no choice of menu settings when you start the game, do not operate the keys in the game keyboard input, such as: ( Left Shift, Left Control, Left Alt) There is no possibility to use his fists - and if you ran into Frank's character is nothing he does not do angry. Leap does not work - because of what some buggy characters can not be derived from the angle that complicates the game several times, and it had to be restarted for the new. It is not possible to include water (Turn the faucet) or close hododilnik and other things such as cabinets. What would turn around every time you need to press and hold the left mouse button which is very inconvenient, and it starts infuriates - type of control can be changed by pressing a key Left Control (switching mode - that would be something to take or inspected)

So my verdict is this: Although it is an alpha version but any alpha verssi management should work 100% without bugs.

Dear developer of this masterpiece! Could you correct these faults and flaws in version .05 If you succeed, I will support your project if it is of course possible ... Thank you for your attention to a fan: STRIKER777

Thanks Striker. These are all really great suggestions, and not outside of things I have thought about myself. Of course, the game is in a very early development stage, so these things will be added over time. I am trying to gear the updates so that there are base game improvements as well as character and storyline developments so there are benefits for players who have played previous versions, and they can at least see some new content and story progression.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:02 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Cant take clothes to the sister and after i should find something on sister she stop talking to me, Katherine will not get nude because the dancing Girl you cant get out off the room so you cant get something to drink for any off them.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:43 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

First of all, you did a very good job! The game looks quite nice. But I have problems to find the key. Any hints?

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:19 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Well it's kinda nice. Kinda bad I can't keep all girls naked. And dancing girl keep glitching and getting stuck in place(s).
Pathfinding could use more work (but it IS alpha so oookay). Their negative reactions creeped me out a bit (`Д`)
And it does feel a bit weird having so little control over everything (adding naked pictures that were taken seems like a good idea), but at least it's not like Villa.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:28 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Key is in bedroom.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:58 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thank you! :D

Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Only the girl in the locked room and in the WC i have not figured out.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:10 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

skidrow wrote:

The girl "behind a door" doesn't seem to have anything aside of possible girl on girl scene.
You have to finish with her sister first.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:19 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

skidrow wrote:
Cant take clothes to the sister and after i should find something on sister she stop talking to me, Katherine will not get nude because the dancing Girl you cant get out off the room so you cant get something to drink for any off them.

Couple of hints:

Ashley: You don't need to take the clothes to the sister, you need to embarrass Madison to gain Ashley's trust. Try talking to some other characters after you get Madison fully nude.

Katherine: You need to get Stephanie out of the room. Stephanie likes to drink. You got her one drink and she took her dress off. See what happens when you give her another.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:05 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Mr.Red wrote:
skidrow wrote:

The girl "behind a door" doesn't seem to have anything aside of possible girl on girl scene.
You have to finish with her sister first.

Yes, that's correct. She is the latest addition to the mix, and I haven't gotten too far on her storyline yet.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next