View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Wow this game have big changes. Can I fuck or only strip it again?

Mon May 02, 2016 2:29 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Kurabarov wrote:
Wow this game have big changes. Can I fuck or only strip it again?

The new version isn't out yet, but I plan to have more functionality than just stripping for the next public release. :)

Mon May 02, 2016 8:55 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I like where this is going. The "story" isn't just tacked on to show stuff off. Inventory system is nice, decent character movement too. X Moon could learn some things from it.

Tue May 03, 2016 3:31 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

This ish pretties shweet brah!

Very well done. The animation is well done and the jiggles are very nice and not overdone.

I did notice that sometimes if you don't click and move away from a character it will partly trigger the event, but not complete it leaving the state of the event unfinished. What I mean is I got too fast and clicked on Frank to show him the picture. However, I moved away before I could click on the text to complete the task. This put Frank in a state where I had completed his part of showing him the picture, but the text not being clicked did not register to the girl that I had showed Frank the picture. I also saw this with trying to take her picture nude, but I again failed to click and it never gave me the photo. That is the biggest issue I saw.

The other issues like ragdoll causing the bodies to twist is just some artwork/physics adjustments.

Also, if you can create the illusion of a complex character by not making everything based upon a "like" bar for each character. If there is a way to have more than one thing play into the equation it might make it a bit more interesting and make the characters less shallow. Like an ego tendency for each character. They want to be liked as in clingy, or don't care more stand alone. An attraction tendency. They may hate someone, but still want to sleep with someone. The opposite could be true too. Possibly give them some kink tendencies so a little abrasion may make someone want you. Moods could also play into this as well as alcohol consumption. I think you might be able to achieve some of this dynamically using neural nets for each character. It is funny, I really liked Frank the further in I got, even though he is a meathead. Maybe some male bonding by banging some chicks could make him a fun party buddy. :)

Wed May 04, 2016 8:54 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Oh, one thing that would help while it is still fairly new is some kind of console to fix things in game. So if a trigger gets missed maybe it can be reset or applied to fix it. This would make testing the game a lot easier and allow you to quickly put it into a certain state to test things. Consoles in games are generally for the developer, not the end user. However, end users appreciate it when they can fix things that are buggy.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:44 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I find your lack of updates disturbing.

Sun May 08, 2016 3:47 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

glugluclub wrote:
I find your lack of updates disturbing.

Yeah, me too! This is a fun game!

Sun May 08, 2016 4:16 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks guys. Haha.. as for the lack of updates, it's just that the next one will be a huge one. I'm redesigning all of the models, so I can't really piece the game back together until I have all the parts, and I don't want to put a public update out with nothing to do. The Stephanie model is almost done, and that will leave only four more to design, so we're getting close. :)

Sun May 08, 2016 12:55 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

How do we get considered a "supporter" to get the newest playable version with these updates?

Tue May 10, 2016 1:37 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

cjbball00 wrote:
How do we get considered a "supporter" to get the newest playable version with these updates?

You can support the project here:
https://www.patreon.com/eekgames

Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next