View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 16
Rank 16

STRIKER777 wrote:

Welcome! Take please the music from the game at all, if this is not possible then even be in the category of "menu" insert "Volume control - or volume settings - on the main screen when entering the game = To be honest one and the same music enrages unrealistic" And again, when Frank gave lyuley = Patrick Frank begins to look kudato the wall or the ceiling upstairs with raised fists and this I noticed predotvrotit impossible because the characters nemogut full retreat after them comes close, mostly relate to Frank. And still some shortcomings: kulkakami fight in the game dosihpor impossible since many those who havent played with joystick and keyboard is inconvenient, it would be very izyaschno if you could only use the keyboard ... And 1 more Nyuans might have been and the key and a box to put on another place because the door with my terrible knowledge of English, this game has been very - very difficult and I can not understand what was happening ... I even have to use Google Translator that would at least understand what is in this delirium (No offense ) but it would be easier to make a play in free mode as the mode in X StoryPlayer? and add all sorts of toys and pipiski? I apologize for primotu but it would have increased the demand for your download this Thumbs game content ... thanks to you for your attention!

So i'll translate what he said since it is kind of a jumbled mess in broken English. He wan't the volume to be controllable from the in game menu. He also want's more music and is annoyed by the repetitiveness of the current music. Most all of the annoying parts of the game all come back to frank. He doesn't understand why frank is attacking him. He wan't to be able to play with a joystick. or have some sort of keybinding options so he can set up the controls. Since this game uses alot of "bro speak" he can't figure out what they are saying because google translate can't figure out whats going on. From his perspective it looks like nonsense because of this. lol. also He wants a freeplay mode.

As for my response to what Striker has said. This is a game in the very early stages of being made. Most of what you are requesting are parts of the game that will be made when it is closer to finished or complete. Also A free play mode would be useless right now because it is a live action story, It is about tricking the girls into getting naked. At the moment that is the full extent of the game. It would not be fun at all in free play. Also Frank is the main villein right now, he is supposed to be that way. When you first talk to frank he tells you he doesn't like drinking and he beats up any man who does. So if you grab a beer he will hit you. and you can't fight back. Maybe in the future. But right now, that is a Fail state of the game.

Give it time. Maybe when it is finished someone can convert this into other languages. and most of what you are frustrated wth now will be features in the full version of the game.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:14 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

@mistacorn

What I mean by brake dancing is my description of an animation glitch where Patrick will suddonly, and seemingly for no reason go onto his back, and start spinning around, even through walls. And yes, the whipped cream is the only item I haven't been able to pick up so far.

I think one of the most important things that needs to be added right now is a script to make npcs move out of the way when theycollide with another as animation glitches in doorways prevent npcs from being able to follow the player.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:42 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Haha, thanks for the translation Nautica. You pretty much nailed what my response would have been there.

Anaquis, does that happen regularly for you? I haven't caught that happening yet. Any way to force it to happen?

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Patrick's glitch seems to be totally random, so waiting for a bit may force it to happen. As for not being able to pick up the whipped cream, This can be forced by patrick being in the living room. I will see if patrick being in the kitchen causes the glitch or not and add my answer to this post

Update

Yep, patrick being in the living room is what causes the whipped cream to not be able to be picked up.

Also, the animation glitch happened again, I talked to him, offering help, after getting what he needed from the bathroom, it looked like the room was empty upon my return. Patrick was still there however, glitching out under the computer table.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:19 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Anaquis wrote:
Patrick's glitch seems to be totally random, so waiting for a bit may force it to happen. As for not being able to pick up the whipped cream, This can be forced by patrick being in the living room. I will see if patrick being in the kitchen causes the glitch or not and add my answer to this post

Update

Yep, patrick being in the living room is what causes the whipped cream to not be able to be picked up.

Also, the animation glitch happened again, I talked to him, offering help, after getting what he needed from the bathroom, it looked like the room was empty upon my return. Patrick was still there however, glitching out under the computer table.

Thanks for the input. I will play around with this and see if I can reproduce it.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I'm enjoying the House Part Alpha a lot and haven't stumbled upon any not yet reported bugs or glitches.
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Have you thought about implementing a help system if the player hasn't made progress with a girl in some time (maybe like the thought bubbles in XSP)?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

thepayne wrote:
I'm enjoying the House Part Alpha a lot and haven't stumbled upon any not yet reported bugs or glitches.
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Have you thought about implementing a help system if the player hasn't made progress with a girl in some time (maybe like the thought bubbles in XSP)?

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

I did think about that and what I think I'm going to do is implement slightly different dialogue text if you engage the same character more than three times with the same conversation. I think that's a good indication that the player might be stuck. :)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

mistacorn wrote:
I did think about that and what I think I'm going to do is implement slightly different dialogue text if you engage the same character more than three times with the same conversation. I think that's a good indication that the player might be stuck. :)

Sounds like a plan.

One more idea: Have you played the Visual Novel Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward? It has a visualisation of the different played story lines and reached branching points with the option to jump in at any point and do something different. That's nothing I'm missing right now, but later on it could be useful and make dozens of save games obsolete ;)

On the subject of being stuck and branching story lines: Is there a certain turning point in another story that blocks progression in Ashley's? I got the mystery box, but I'm not sure how to proceed ;D

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:34 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

thepayne wrote:
mistacorn wrote:

Sounds like a plan.

One more idea: Have you played the Visual Novel Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward? It has a visualisation of the different played story lines and reached branching points with the option to jump in at any point and do something different. That's nothing I'm missing right now, but later on it could be useful and make dozens of save games obsolete ;)

On the subject of being stuck and branching story lines: Is there a certain turning point in another story that blocks progression in Ashley's? I got the mystery box, but I'm not sure how to proceed ;D

No I haven't but I'll check it out. Thanks!

Once you have the box, you need to return to Madison. This should get her completely naked. From there, you need to humiliate her to progress with Ashley. Talk to some other characters and see what you can figure out. Let me know if you need more hints than that! :)

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:28 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi,

Verry nice game.
But I can't "win".
1. Lady in the bathroom - I talk to her and promise it to prank her sister. So no more choise.
2. The lady with phone, I get photo, and take some pics of it for the gay, but she wasnt to undress all for it.
3. The sister, I take it to the room and, get out patrik from the room. So I undress all, but shi want some box. (after that guy kill Partik).
4. So I get from Patrik wine and give to dancing girl, shi want second bottle.

So the questin is, where I can find or get the second bottle for dancing girl? I cant untdress the lady with phone...

Sorry for my bad English.

Greetings

Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next