View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 14
Rank 14

xebat wrote:
So when will you finally bring actual sex into the game ?

We're getting very close. I've worked out kneeling animations if that gives you a hint as to where that's going, and I've got some basic animations together. I've been working on all of this stuff behind the scenes during the model revisions. :)

Mon May 16, 2016 4:50 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I am interested in this game, but only if there is a buy option. I am not much of a fan of patreon for this kind of thing. The reason is most of the patreon type games I have seen in this genre all look like beginner games and have nothing done in them. They might have a cool model here and there, but just like Steam Early Access games I worry it will never get done.

Now, I am not saying your game looks like that. Yours is actually quite developed in my opinion. Not as far along as Xmoon is, but it is looking really good. Once you get something releasable I will be very interested.

An idea that may make your game more fun:
I used to play a lot of sex mods for Oblivion. One of the best mods in that game was Sexlivion. Why? Because they turned the sex scene into a mini game with the main aspects of the game. You had to have potions or a very high endurance to succeed in pleasuring the woman. This made it more fun because you could fail bad. It also had one woman who was very unattainable until you increased your skills. She literally could kill with sex you even if you managed to fuck her. The mod made it very hard to do that too early. Which was good. She also had a nemesis that used some other sex magic. This you had to learn in order to get really good. It fit well within the Oblivion game as well. Was pretty lore friendly. So to me, mini games in the actual sex act (especially POV) makes it more interesting and being able to have various ways to satisfy a woman makes it even better. So consider having the ability to induce multiple orgasms as your skill increases to make it easier for new partners and also get a reputation good or bad among the women.

Sat May 21, 2016 5:39 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

BubbaGump wrote:
I am interested in this game, but only if there is a buy option. I am not much of a fan of patreon for this kind of thing. The reason is most of the patreon type games I have seen in this genre all look like beginner games and have nothing done in them. They might have a cool model here and there, but just like Steam Early Access games I worry it will never get done.

Now, I am not saying your game looks like that. Yours is actually quite developed in my opinion. Not as far along as Xmoon is, but it is looking really good. Once you get something releasable I will be very interested.

An idea that may make your game more fun:
I used to play a lot of sex mods for Oblivion. One of the best mods in that game was Sexlivion. Why? Because they turned the sex scene into a mini game with the main aspects of the game. You had to have potions or a very high endurance to succeed in pleasuring the woman. This made it more fun because you could fail bad. It also had one woman who was very unattainable until you increased your skills. She literally could kill with sex you even if you managed to fuck her. The mod made it very hard to do that too early. Which was good. She also had a nemesis that used some other sex magic. This you had to learn in order to get really good. It fit well within the Oblivion game as well. Was pretty lore friendly. So to me, mini games in the actual sex act (especially POV) makes it more interesting and being able to have various ways to satisfy a woman makes it even better. So consider having the ability to induce multiple orgasms as your skill increases to make it easier for new partners and also get a reputation good or bad among the women.

Thanks for the feedback. Right now I just don't have any option other than Patreon. The game is not in a state where I would be comfortable selling it, but I am upfront that people supporting me on Patreon are supporting the game's development (and future games). When the game is near finished or I have a release ready, I will probably introduce an option on my site to simply buy the game.

Yes, my plan all along is to do some kind of mini-game for the sex scenes. This will be once I have a rock-solid system in place though. The first sex scenes that start to happen will probably be very reminiscent of XSP in the sense that it will have the same first person viewpoint, but I have always had it in the back of my mind to make sexual encounters mini games as well. And like you suggested it might be cool to have some kind of stats that determine how the performance was and increase or decrease the game-play leading up to satisfying the woman.

Sat May 21, 2016 1:05 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Ok, so after a lot of debate and collecting all of your input, it seems that you guys are preferring the Daz models in the game over the redesigns. Given that information, I have been spending a lot of time working on ways to make these Daz models be everything I need them to be for the scope of the game, and I've made a lot of progress. The coolest thing to note is that we are past the point of restructuring a lot of the game, and we're getting to the point where the game is very playable. This means I should be putting out another public release pretty soon. I would say it's maybe a month or two away.

Let's take a look at this new video and some things to note about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGe999ymxNo

I've been spending a LOT of time on getting these characters to move and act realistically. Pay close attention to the eyes. In previous videos, you'll notice that when the characters look at you, they just turn their head and their eyes straight at you and stare with a blank look. In the newest version, you'll notice that the eyes and head move separately, and there's a lot more going on including micro-movements of the eyes. They don't simply hold a staring glare at an object anymore. Their eyes wander, and they use a combination of their eyes and their heads to look around at things.

First we walk up to Ashley and talk to her a bit. You can see some of this newer movement here. Then we talk to Steph. She's busy dancing, so we move on to Katherine. She doesn't seem to be in the greatest of moods, so we move over to Frank. He, of course, is his charming sense and talks about beating people up. Let's move on to upstairs.

You'll notice that by the time we talk to Madison, we can ask her about some of the other characters we've already met. You will need to collect information from characters about each other to progress in the game. We ask Madison about Ashley, and we get a bit of backstory. Then Madison asks us to grab her phone since you're heading to the bathroom.

From there we go and talk to Brittney. Brittney's hiding out in the study because she's embarrassed about her new top. Then we head to the bedroom and talk to Patrick a little. He's got a headache and wants some aspirin. We duck into the bathroom and find Madison's phone. Let's go return it to her.

After we give her back the phone, you try to get a little flirty with Madison, and she wants you to help her embarrass Ashley, and you see she's already started the proceeds, and wants your help to see it through. Head over to talk to Ashley, and she's got other plans to get the jump on Madison first. You'll have to decide which of the girls you'll be siding with. Each play-through of the game will be a series of choices, and you will be able to make different choices that will affect your progress with each girl. This is different from the linear nature of the first beta where you could unravel each story-line as you played through the game.

I will have a build ready for supporters only very soon, and as I mentioned before, I will have another public beta out in another month or two.

If you're looking for the latest public release, you can find it at:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

Enjoy!

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

@mistacorn can you please add Oculus or VIVE support ?

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:06 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

xebat wrote:
@mistacorn can you please add Oculus or VIVE support ?

I do plan to visit this at some point. I'm not sure how well the Daz models will hold up in a VR environment. They are taxing on the system. I have already played around with the Oculus DK1, and the Daz models were a little much for it to handle. I have optimized the models a lot in this latest update, and I plan to order a CV1 very soon, so if the technology is there, we will definitely be seeing some VR included in future builds.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:28 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys,

Today, I’m releasing a demo to my $10+ supporters only. For the rest of you, here is a video showcasing some of the stuff I’ve been working on. I included an audio commentary on this video so I can explain all of the new features I’ve been working on and adding, and for what to keep an eye on when you try out the demo.

We’re getting closer to being able to really move forward with the storyline, which means we’re getting closer to a new public build as well, which will be free for all to play. Here’s a link to the video

http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/ ... ters-only/

For a link to play the latest free demo, click here:

Enjoy!

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys!

I've got a new video preview for you, and some good news about the next public release! I’ve decided to change the way I am releasing demos, so that they will eventually all end up being public releases.

Here’s the scoop;

This demo will be available to my $25.00+ supporters to start. After I release the next demo, I will be making this demo available to my $10.00+ supporters, and then on the next release, this video will be available to my $1.00+ supporters, and then on the following release, this demo will go public. So it will be available to all of you soon! I know a lot of you have been asking when the next public demo is. Well, the countdown has officially started! After trying a few different reward method systems, I’m feeling like this one is making the most sense. I value my supporters and want to reward them, but I also want to keep this game free. Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/IaHbVTX-Pow

Details of what's new are discussed in the video. Enjoy!

To download the latest public build of House Party, click here:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Is there any nudity in this newest update? Or is it just like the last one where it was just and open world to explore with little interaction? I played your original story line with the card game, is this new update that same story?

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

cjbball00 wrote:
Is there any nudity in this newest update? Or is it just like the last one where it was just and open world to explore with little interaction? I played your original story line with the card game, is this new update that same story?

The new version is still pretty much an open world sandbox. There's some storyline, and a little teasing of what's to come, but no nudity yet. It's coming. The new story will be different from the old story in a lot of ways just because the new game mechanics will require it, and also in an effort to make the game more realistic in the sense that you can really only peruse one (or two in special cases) girls each play through (except of course in special cases where you could get multiple girls involved in a strip game or something of the sort), and doing so will cut off other story lines. This will add a lot of replay value as well because each time you play through will be different. The new demo showcases this type of game play a bit, but doesn't get very far before the story reaches the end of what's done so far.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next