View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Daedolon wrote:
There's a walkthrough on my Patreon :p

"Naomi : Study room 5PM or 6PM week days" and as i sad the room is locked when i am there i see the symbol on here but cant get in.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:56 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yes because the door is locked and you need a key :p Check the information about keys in the walkthrough ^^ I'll add this tip in the walkthrough indeed.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

With some delay, here is Glassix v0.12.0.

If you already have v0.11, here is the patch (do not try to overwrite earlier version like 0.10 !):

Download patch : MEGA

And here is the full version :

Download full : MEGA

Walkthrough updated : Click here

What's new ?
  • Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
  • St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
  • New anal command for standing position
  • New anal command for chair
  • New anal command for bed
  • Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

This new version focus only on new H content.
The new commands have some variations, about 2 or 3 depending on the positions. Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work. More text variations will be added later on.

I'm not sure what I'll focus on for next version. I'll let you know when I decide :) But you can expect it for the end of this month.

As always, don't hesitate to report bugs and give feedback, it's always helpful.

On a side note, I'll be away for the next 2 days so I'll correct any bugs as soon as I'm back.

Thanks !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

@Daedolon Thanks for posting the new version, the game is coming along nicely, keep up the good work.

Question, Are you supposed to have 0 affection for a girl you've never met after a few weeks into the game?

Been playing a save where I haven't explored much, I'm on day 25. I've just recently met some of the girls and they all have 0 affection (hate me) despite no negative reactions during the first encounter. Fujoki, Yatsumi, Utako, Penny, and Chan Mei are all 0 affection. Is there a cheat to raise affection? I'm guessing they have been taking negative mood hits because I've essentially been ignoring them for weeks, when in reality my character didn't even know who they were. Nabila, and Kristina who I've just met in game on the same day have affection starting at 50. Daisuki I haven't met yet, walkthrough says "Home dining room starting week 2 8PM to 9PM" but when I go into my home dinning room at that time I only see Aiko and Kana standing there.

Maybe you should add in some quests to encounter these people early in the game,
Example:
Mum asks you to pick up a package from the airport for her work, she can't go because there's an emergency in the hospital (you are told to go to the airport at some time and there is a star on the map with a quest icon) You go to the airport and meet the air hostess.
Kana asks you to pick up a book from the library, since she's busy and the school library doesn't have the book she wants (you are told to go to the library at some time and there is a star on the map with a quest icon) You go there and meet librarian.

You have to change the system so that if you don't meet a girl then you don't take negative mood hits for ignoring her, you also need to engineer some way to meet them, especially as you add in more girls that are not on the daily routine of going to school etc.

Can you clarify what constitutes ignoring them? Not talking to them or not actually bumping into them at all for a day? I'm not sure if it's in the basic rules, but it should be if not.

Finally for the special events (Xmas, St.Paddy's Day) there should be some kind of hint or warning when they will happen, I passed day 24 without any idea that there was something to do that was any different to any other day.

PS if you are looking for a focus for this month, maybe work on fleshing out some dates for the girls (trip to the country, to beach, to a restaurant, etc), or implementing the "H" and "Traits" pages since all the stats on those pages show either 0 or ?.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Hanae i have at 10 but can not get here to tell me a hint what to do.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

skidrow wrote:
Hanae i have at 10 but can not get here to tell me a hint what to do.

The extra girl have no obedience event yet. !0 is the current maximum. A poll will be started soon on my patreon to let players choose which girl should be finished first.

Pogmothoin wrote:
@Daedolon Thanks for posting the new version, the game is coming along nicely, keep up the good work.

Question, Are you supposed to have 0 affection for a girl you've never met after a few weeks into the game?

Been playing a save where I haven't explored much, I'm on day 25. I've just recently met some of the girls and they all have 0 affection (hate me) despite no negative reactions during the first encounter. Fujoki, Yatsumi, Utako, Penny, and Chan Mei are all 0 affection. Is there a cheat to raise affection? I'm guessing they have been taking negative mood hits because I've essentially been ignoring them for weeks, when in reality my character didn't even know who they were. Nabila, and Kristina who I've just met in game on the same day have affection starting at 50. Daisuki I haven't met yet, walkthrough says "Home dining room starting week 2 8PM to 9PM" but when I go into my home dinning room at that time I only see Aiko and Kana standing there.

Maybe you should add in some quests to encounter these people early in the game,
Example:
Mum asks you to pick up a package from the airport for her work, she can't go because there's an emergency in the hospital (you are told to go to the airport at some time and there is a star on the map with a quest icon) You go to the airport and meet the air hostess.
Kana asks you to pick up a book from the library, since she's busy and the school library doesn't have the book she wants (you are told to go to the library at some time and there is a star on the map with a quest icon) You go there and meet librarian.

You have to change the system so that if you don't meet a girl then you don't take negative mood hits for ignoring her, you also need to engineer some way to meet them, especially as you add in more girls that are not on the daily routine of going to school etc.

Can you clarify what constitutes ignoring them? Not talking to them or not actually bumping into them at all for a day? I'm not sure if it's in the basic rules, but it should be if not.

Finally for the special events (Xmas, St.Paddy's Day) there should be some kind of hint or warning when they will happen, I passed day 24 without any idea that there was something to do that was any different to any other day.

PS if you are looking for a focus for this month, maybe work on fleshing out some dates for the girls (trip to the country, to beach, to a restaurant, etc), or implementing the "H" and "Traits" pages since all the stats on those pages show either 0 or ?.

The 0 affection is a bug. I'll correct that in next patch but in the meantime, you can use the cheat in game to raise it to 50 which should be the default value.

For Daisuki, her event has been changed. I updated the walkthrough 2 days ago after a player pointed the same bug as you :p

Proper dating and extra quest events can indeed be added but I'd like to add them once the money feature is added to the game.

All girls will have a proper routine in game. The new ones don't have because we need to add their apartment and houses before which takes time. Moreover, I'm planning to add a simple artificial intelligence in game to have the girls move around town, go to their work place by walk so it's much more animated in town. Meaning that the current static system I use will be scraped.

Ignoring them is not either talking or giving them orders.

For the special events, you're right. I'll try to think of something but it's more of an extra ^^

Completed Lust Complex

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

I found a couple of bugs:

I noticed the change on walkthrough for Daisuki, went there and met her. However she doesn't show on list of girls in game menu, and I haven't seen her on the map at all yet, but the gallery on the main menu is unlocked.

Penny's picture isn't displaying in the game menu, but her page is there.

You can raise most of the new girls affection past 10, isn't an issue, just for consistency it should probably lock like Hanae.

A few things you may want to review:
Travel times, most of the streets seem quite small, and don't really make much sense that it takes 5 minutes to walk along them.
How about giving us a cell phone so we can call girls that we don't have the time to visit so that we don't take a mood hit, also it doesn't make much sense for someone to go from being friends to hating us just because we haven't spoken in a few days/weeks, maybe the affection loss should only apply to people who are in love or are very close friends. Also if we have a cell phone we can simply call a girl and ask her to meet us at a location (friendship required), which would be very useful for sundays.
Extra casual outfits and underwear for the girls, you've got the basic outfits in there, but I'm a little worried that my sister wears the same knickers every day 0_o I'm pretty sure when they aren't in uniform they'd appreciate some more clothing options.

I like the idea of the girls moving around town in a more random fashion, however it could make sundays a nightmare (since it's the only game over event in the game atm) if you can't find the girl you want to take.

When you add in money will you add in options for fast travel, like a bicycle, taxi's etc. The train is good but I spend all day on it, and I can't help it think it might be quicker/nicer to break up monotony to take a more direct route.

Finally on a side note (Spoiler) Utako gets married in 30 days... come on dude I don't want some other guys sloppy seconds, get yer finger out so I can bang her! :lol:

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:43 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Pogmothoin wrote:
I found a couple of bugs:

I noticed the change on walkthrough for Daisuki, went there and met her. However she doesn't show on list of girls in game menu, and I haven't seen her on the map at all yet, but the gallery on the main menu is unlocked.

Penny's picture isn't displaying in the game menu, but her page is there.

You can raise most of the new girls affection past 10, isn't an issue, just for consistency it should probably lock like Hanae.

A few things you may want to review:
Travel times, most of the streets seem quite small, and don't really make much sense that it takes 5 minutes to walk along them.
How about giving us a cell phone so we can call girls that we don't have the time to visit so that we don't take a mood hit, also it doesn't make much sense for someone to go from being friends to hating us just because we haven't spoken in a few days/weeks, maybe the affection loss should only apply to people who are in love or are very close friends. Also if we have a cell phone we can simply call a girl and ask her to meet us at a location (friendship required), which would be very useful for sundays.
Extra casual outfits and underwear for the girls, you've got the basic outfits in there, but I'm a little worried that my sister wears the same knickers every day 0_o I'm pretty sure when they aren't in uniform they'd appreciate some more clothing options.

I like the idea of the girls moving around town in a more random fashion, however it could make sundays a nightmare (since it's the only game over event in the game atm) if you can't find the girl you want to take.

When you add in money will you add in options for fast travel, like a bicycle, taxi's etc. The train is good but I spend all day on it, and I can't help it think it might be quicker/nicer to break up monotony to take a more direct route.

Finally on a side note (Spoiler) Utako gets married in 30 days... come on dude I don't want some other guys sloppy seconds, get yer finger out so I can bang her! :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, the bugs are noted and will be corrected soon.

For the girl moving around town, don't worry, I already have an idea on how to solve your problem. With the money feature, you'll have the ability to pay Lily so she upgrade the glasses and you'll be able to scan the girl to get her schedule for the whole day so you'll know where you can find them. Moreover, even if they move around town, you are still able to track them on the mini map and will be able to anticipate their movement based on their interest (like a girl who enjoy reading who will often go to the library). You'll be able to discover girls traits by talking to them with enough affection.

Fast travel is planned with taxi and bus. Both will cost money, bus will have several stops around town while the taxi will be available in any street outside. That will indeed make travel less of a hassle.

For Utako, CarpeNoctem is the writer, I'll forward him your feedback :p

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey all,

I opened a poll on my patreon to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Daedolon wrote:
Hey all,

I opened a poll on my patreon to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.

Personally I'm not to bothered about which girls get expanded, more variety is good. It depends on what you/Carpe want to do be it write a whole story for one girl at a time, or do them all in stages. I'd think game wise it might be better to focus on one girl at a time, because at least then you won't have people in the game you've met but are locked at level 1. I can understand that you hadn't worked out how you were going to do level 3-4 when you started, but now you know you can do an entire girls story and add her in as complete.

As for fast travel options (any would be a godsend) it wasn't much of an issue early in development, but it really is needed in the game now, and especially as the city expands. Maybe work on introducing it, then develop the money system after?

For girls that are new, and locked to a lower level you should put a temporary text notification saying they can't advance at the moment. It'll stop people from badgering you about them not being able to find their event etc.

Something else you may want to consider, is different camera angles for the original girls in their daily sex scenes. So the poses don't look like they are quite so copy pasted. They really stand out compared to the differences of the likes of Okimi, Sarah, Ryoko. It would also be good if you could give them individual text too (something fitting for their character), some girls do, some share much of the same text, I'd be happy to help write the english version if you need some help. In a static non animated game it's the text that can really sell the scene.

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 41  Next