View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 8
Rank 8

cr1c3t0 wrote:
Hi ,
where I can meet Sarah ?
I'm searchig everywhere but I don't found her... ;)

problem n°2. I can't unlock the second obedience of naomi because the door is locked but she has the star, so should be possible to unlock... why? I must do something that I don't know?

Go to school, Sarah teaches Gym Class Tuesdays and Thursdays - it says this in the update notification.
You can't enter Naomi's house or study without the keys which you *should* receive from talking to her (House key is also available from Rin)

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:41 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I can't seem to find the Christmas scenes. Were they lost with the update? I reset my PC to Christmas day in an effort to trigger it but no good :(

Great job with the game by the way. You're coming on leaps and bounds with it. Sarah is my favourite. Gotta love a redhead :D

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:54 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

kovacs001 wrote:
How do you trigger the balcony sex with Sarah?

Sarah needs to be level 2 at least then go to your balcony at 11PM during week-ends.

Torquemadder wrote:
I can't seem to find the Christmas scenes. Were they lost with the update? I reset my PC to Christmas day in an effort to trigger it but no good :(

Great job with the game by the way. You're coming on leaps and bounds with it. Sarah is my favourite. Gotta love a redhead :D

EAch 24 days (24, 48 etc...) check living room in your house or Naomi's or check the entrance in the mansion at 11PM.

cr1c3t0 wrote:
Hi ,
problem n°2. I can't unlock the second obedience of naomi because the door is locked but she has the star, so should be possible to unlock... why? I must do something that I don't know?

Search the entrance of her home to find the key to the door (Use the search icon in top right menu when you are in the entrance)

kovacs001 wrote:
Ryoko's third obedience triggering event doesn't happen in the mansion entrance :(

No, it triggers in the saloon. Check the city map if you're not sure about the location. There will be a star near the girl's icon indicating an obedience event is ready.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Rank 1
Rank 1

Nice Game!

I'm unable to trigger the level 2 event for Sarah, she said the principal wanted to see her, tried skipping time in order to find the event, but haven't had luck so far.

What happens when I don't have any other girl to take to the abandoned shrine ?

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:45 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

jacinto manolo wrote:
Nice Game!

I'm unable to trigger the level 2 event for Sarah, she said the principal wanted to see her, tried skipping time in order to find the event, but haven't had luck so far.

What happens when I don't have any other girl to take to the abandoned shrine ?

Keep waiting at the entrance area, it occurs at noon during the week sometime

As for the Shrine, after you take all the original girls, you will no longer be pressured to get a girl to her every sunday. Ive skipped multiple sundays.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:08 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys,

Download : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

This patch corrects how obedience events triggers. Players who use a bugged v0.9 save and cheated to 99 obedience should now be able to trigger obedience events for the new girls properly.

Pmf and Hoboy from Fenoxo forums also reviewed the spelling and grammatical mistakes in the english version. Thanks a lot for their help !

A few other minor bugs have been corrected, check the changelog if you're interested.

If no more critical bugs are found, I'll update the patched main game file.

On a side note, you might have noticed I replaced Dropbox link by Mediafire link. Dropbox has a daily limit and with each release, my account was banned for longer and longer... So I switched to another file host and will be removing all files from Dropbox. I might add more mirrors on different file hosts if players still encounter troubles with downloads.

Thank you all for your patience and feedback and I hope you'll spend a happy new year with your friends and/or family !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 14
Rank 14

What can you do besides get her to follow you to get Sarah up to 25?

BTW: I think a nice bonus for finishing the game would be to give you the ability to restart the game with all girls maxed.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Gamesman wrote:
What can you do besides get her to follow you to get Sarah up to 25?

BTW: I think a nice bonus for finishing the game would be to give you the ability to restart the game with all girls maxed.

When you use level 1 commands when talking to her (Handjob I think). There are also bath and toilets event each day where you can get handjob for extra points.

For the maxed girls, I don't think I'll include that. I'd like the game to be one where you actually have to choose among many girls which one you'll focus for a playthrough.
I'll add a gallery menu though to make it easy to replay all unlocked events.

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Rank 14
Rank 14

As far as I have seen there isn't a handjob option. Is there a certain place to go for it?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:49 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Under sex standing normaly.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 41  Next