View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 6
Rank 6

The guy can't seem to sleep either lol.
Regarding the save slot I just save in multiple slots...

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:41 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Bug

- Seems the glasses (rightclick -> see girl(s) in underwear (+leftclick to see them nude)) stops working somehow during Day 2

Without the sleep option, the transit from Day 1 to Day 2 get's a bit weird.

The new menu is partially cool, but somehow I'd wish for a map button on the screen.

The symbols for +/- mood/obedience could be a bit bigger (upper right corner, when something changes the values)

Night options look great - going to test them tomorrow. Time to go to bed now for me ;)

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:22 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Still get same problem with new version of the game.

[0905/102316:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(136)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\*****\Downloads\Glassix v0.7\Glassix v0.7\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)

This message appears on screen : The procedure entry point PowerCreateRequest could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. When I try and run the Glassix app

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:31 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I just updated the game with some bug correction :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- Naomi meeting event should now work properly.
- Study room key is now located in the entrance of Rin & Naomi house
- Sleep now works again
- Girls in doll mode can now follow you indefinitely
- Text corrections for day 1

Thanks for your feedback !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Clansman wrote:
Still get same problem with new version of the game.

[0905/102316:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(136)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\*****\Downloads\Glassix v0.7\Glassix v0.7\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)

This message appears on screen : The procedure entry point PowerCreateRequest could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. When I try and run the Glassix app

Seems to be related to your OS. Are you using vista ? There seems to be other users with the problems but not only related to my game. You might need to use the LTS version. Check this link to find out more :

https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/5189

You'll need to download the LTS nwjs version then extract it in the Glassix folder and launch the game with the other nw.exe which should appear then.

Let me know if that fixes the problem.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yes running Vista.

The download from that site works and can now play the game.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

OK window mode now works correctly
save feature sort of works - if you play the game and then save and then quit straight afterwards
load the game once more - no save but if you save in one slot then save in another slot then quit
load the game once more you will see one save another words it does not save the very last save you do before exiting the game.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:34 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

xbfgx wrote:
save feature sort of works - if you play the game and then save and then quit straight afterwards
load the game once more - no save but if you save in one slot then save in another slot then quit
load the game once more you will see one save another words it does not save the very last save you do before exiting the game.

Strange, I'll check this problem but it didn't happen on my side. Which OS are you using ?

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Rank 2
Rank 2

Daedolon wrote:
xbfgx wrote:

Strange, I'll check this problem but it didn't happen on my side. Which OS are you using ?

Windows 10 Pro

"The new menu is partially cool, but somehow I'd wish for a map button on the screen." - I second that :)

Loving the night scenes good addition btw

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:40 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Quote:
Maybe I am overlooking it ... but how to Quit the game? I always have to use Alt/Tab to go back to the desktop and there and it. I can not find a button or option to Quit.

Look at my paint skills :o :shock:

Attachments:
How to Quit.PNG
How to Quit.PNG [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 12133 times ]
Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 41  Next