View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 16
Rank 16

I gave this a pass at first, but I'm glad I changed my mind. I think it has a lot of potential, and that relationlobediance thing gives me some ideas for modding XSP.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:15 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yup ! A mod like that could be quite interesting in XSP ! Keep us updated !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:46 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Avast.

Still he's flash player version is virus free which means he's picked up this recently.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:33 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

The game is clear :)
I have MSE and got no warning or else.
It runs good.

But currently i finished it but dont know what must do to have fun with the girls :(
Is there a Guide or something?

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:44 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Currently no guide.
In v0.1, only obedience level 1 can be unlocked.
To do so, you'll need to ask each girls to follow you once per day to gain 1 obedience point. You'll need to go to sleep in your room after 9PM to reset the daily counter event to be able to gather more obedience points for them. Once 10 points are reached, you'll need to find the girl at a specific location and time to trigger an obedience event which will unlock the level and the "Handjob" command. Check the school after class for the teacher and classmates or your house for sister and mother.
You also get some obedience points depending on your decision during the story.

Since a lot of people asked where to find the girls, I decided to add a map system in v0.2 which will give the location of each girls dynamically. Should be done next week I hope.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Sounds good :)
I will try it.
Cant wait for the next Version.
Will 0.2 for Free or need i to pay first?

T-Virus

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:21 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

It's completely free. At the beginning I wanted to use Patreon for it which explains why the intro message in the game suggesting you need Patreon, but it has changed since then and is free now. I'll change the message too in next version.

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Rank 16
Rank 16

Daedolon wrote:
It's completely free. At the beginning I wanted to use Patreon for it which explains why the intro message in the game suggesting you need Patreon, but it has changed since then and is free now. I'll change the message too in next version.

Groovy. Free games means more exposure, more exposure means more fans, more fans means more donators.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:48 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

I was staying away from the Patreon thingy to begin with, however I'm currently support 2 adult projects on there now. Being making your game free with an option for people to donate trough Paypal or simular might actually end up getting you more money. I for one don't mind donating if I see a project I like. Any idea on when the next release is going to be Daedolon?

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:05 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Looks really nice :)

Things needed in game (imho):

• an option to pass some time. As it is now, you have to move around from location to location if you need to be somewhere at a certain time.
  • option to access the help function/menu for the glasses again
  • some more detailed information about the symbols in the rainbow panel. There's something like a thumbs-up(?) or heart... and some text symbol? And a lock? But what do those mean???

And it seems I encountered a bug.
Everything was fine until the first sunday. When I left the house the option to fast-travel to school did not appear. At the school, the two girls and the teacher appeared in the classroom at 8:00 o'clock, but no lesson happend. Ok, it was sunday, so I didn't see it as a problem. Only that I had to spend a lot of time moving around to get to the evening... and the same happened on Monday and every day after that. No lesson, girls and teacher waiting in the classroom from 8:00 o'clock on and a whole day to spend walking around...

Oh, and after ten+ days with ordering alll the five girls/women available to follow me no other options appeared. I tried to get the step-mom to give me something to do after 22:00 o'clock when she is taking her daily bath, but no option apart from talk/follow me/handjob appeared. When chosing talk, she mentions a massage, but it doesn't happen..

So either there's some bug or you might implement some hints considering the proper locations for the girls... (though I guess I have a clue where to get those special situations to unlock the handjob... bathroom for step-mom, sister's room for sister, infirmary for teacher, art class for rin... not sure about the last girl, though... but probably the storage room..)

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next