View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Can anyone tell me how to get the Study key from Naomi. I have her Affection at 80, thought she might of just gave to me. Thanks.

EIT : never mind, found with search.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:08 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

wow. it's been a month since last posting. what happened?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:20 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing.  Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far :
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

If you're interested, check this post.

Download :
MEGA DROPBOX

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:01 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

Download v0.8 : MEGA DROPBOX

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:32 am
Profile WWW
Rank 12
Rank 12

Good stuff, Daedolon!

I was able to get through all of the girls and had no issues except with Naomi. I still can't get into the study room. Is this still not possible?

Other than that great update!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:58 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

You need to get the key in the entrance of her house :)

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

meem wrote:
Here the same problem: no key for the Study Room. I go through the entrance, nothing happens, no key or whatever. It is also not in the list with all the keys collected.

It's in the entrance. I'll update the message to give a better hint.

Completed Lust Complex

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

meem wrote:
Daedolon wrote:
meem wrote:
Here the same problem: no key for the Study Room. I go through the entrance, nothing happens, no key or whatever. It is also not in the list with all the keys collected.

It's in the entrance. I'll update the message to give a better hint.

I don't understand "In the entrance"? There is the entrance in to the house. All I can do is go through the door there and then I am in the house. Or is there a hidden place to click somewhere?
Also, there is no Hint 1 for Naomi but I have Hint 2 for her?

He means the hallway right behind the house's door. Where stairs go up and where are doors to the bathroom, the study and the living room.

And about finding keys that not have been given to you yet: guess what the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner menu could be used for ;)

Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:40 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

How can i survive the Sucubus at the first Sunday?

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:18 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Have Aiko follow you to the abandoned shrine on the first Sunday in the afternoon.

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41  Next