View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Sweet Games 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Sweet Games

Sweet Games is an adult rpg text game with an open world that gives players an opportunity to control a young girl's life. It is an erotic game, so most activities will contain sexual content. Slow sexual corruption of the protagonist is the main plot of Sweet Games.

This game contains erotic and even violence scenes, so you should be sexually and mentally mature to play. In some countries such products are restricted to persons over 18 and 21 years old. All characters are 18 years of age or older. No actual or identifiable minor was used in the creation of any character in this game.

Sweet Games is still in early development state, but the amount of content is increasing with every new update.

Description
In this game you will be able to play as an ordinary high school girl, who is starting a new life after a memory loss. Most of your daily activities will be related to school life. You will spent your time studying, participating in school clubs, working, dating, communicating with friends, exercising, reading, cooking, etc..
RPG elements such as attributes, skills, conditions are going to effect your decisions and force you to take specific actions. To have full control of the game flow, you should manage your stats carefully. It is a simulator, so all your actions will get a response from the game world.

Genres
The genres are simulation, RPG, sandbox, turn-based. As for sex genres, the game is going to contain almost everything, except for extreme or unrealistic stuff like gore, male-to-male sex and tentacles. You can expect masturbation, blackmail, rape, mindbreak, cheating, humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, yuri(lesbian), incest, even gangbang and bukkake. Light erotic for the beginning, when the main character is fresh and naive. Hard stuff will come later with the protagonist's development and corruption.

Platform
The target platform is Windows.

If you believe this game has potential - support me on Patreon! Link to my blog.

Download

v 0.1.7 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Anako on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Public game version v 0.1.3 alpha is ready.

* full screen mode;
* a lot of code rework that had to be done to make full screen mode possible and to get prepared for further interface improvements;
* completely recoded dialogs (should look completely the same as before);
* some small changes in quests and dialogs, 2 items now get added to the handbag when it is announced in text;

// full screen mode is scaled from 1366x768, so on big monitors quality decreases.
// on the other hand, full screen works perfectly on low resolution monitors;
// no new content compared to v 0.1.2, the game was just prepared for public release;
// more resolution options will be implemented into the game with the new interface when it is ready;
// if you don't see any text in dialogs - report the bug and write down your computer specs;

It comes together with v 0.1.2 alpha.

* save/load system with autosave before sleeping;
* a random event at the beach;
* a quest event for quest "Preparing for school 1";
* game options (cheats, text printing speed) and credits;
* fixed a bug that caused a game freeze if fast clicking in events;
* some icons were redrawn;
* some small changes in quests and dialogs;
* bug fixes, interface tweaks, code optimizations;

// the only game resolution is still 1366x768. More game resolutions will be available in the next update;
// you can activate cheats through "menu -> options" and use them in "skills" tab (+ / - in description section);
// cheats are available only to some patrons;
// anyone can manipulate character stats through changing values in save files (it can cause game crashes and bugs);
// saves location (C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Sweet_Games\saves);
// quest "Preparing for school 1" will be activated if you sleep after 00:00 o'clock (you need to finish quest "First cooking experience" first);
// to activate an event on the beach enter the beach cabin wearing only panties+bra (30% chance).
// this event (and most others) will be available only once a day when the game has enough content to be considered playable.

* v 0.1.3a alpha - default language set to english;

v 0.1.3a alpha - download from mediafire or google drive

Last edited by Anako on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:09 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

meem wrote:
Would like to try the alpha ... but it is all in Russian or Greek language?

In the main menu, click the third option down. Then the fist drop-down box you will see is a language select (Way to go Google Image Translate app!)

P.S. It was Russian.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:10 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I'm sorry for the wrong default language! You can download the fixed game version or do as TheMohawkNinja said.

* v 0.1.3a alpha - default language set to english;

v 0.1.3a alpha - download from mediafire or google drive

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I like what I see so far, Anako. Just finished what was available. Easy to learn how to use and I like how you can develop your character a bit through the various items you're putting in.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I don't know why but I can't open the game. There wasn't a problem like this in the previous version :(

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:31 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Sweet Games v 0.1.6 alpha released.

fixed the figure of the main character and all her clothes;
    replaced school uniform and added a new set of lingerie;
    replaced old clothes icons with higher quality ones;
    proper scaling for clothes icons and some other elements;
    a new code, that adds all available clothes to the wardrobe;
    translated all leftovers from the beta version of the game
    lots of small bug fixes, various improvements and optimizations;

patch notes for previous updates and download links can be found here.

v 0.1.6 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.

Lavo wrote:
I don't know why but I can't open the game. There wasn't a problem like this in the previous version :(

Try to delete everything from "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Sweet_Games"

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:20 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

A new game update "v 0.1.7 alpha"

greeting phrases and reactions to nudity, depending on MC's and NPC's stats; new dialog option - erotic stories;
    a dozen of abilities; a few new dialogs, events and quests;
    some icons, frames, texts were redrawn or replaced with higher resolution variants - the way they are displayed in game changed accordingly; I'm slowly reworking the interface into 4k resolution;
    new history frame for tracking the events, dates, statistics; it displays only stats of 2 new repeatable events at this moments, but I will add an entry for every major occa sion/date as development goes;
    an action system for NPCs - moving, sleeping, masturbating;
    fixed an issue with memory leaks in events; changed the way not accessible actions are introduced in the game;
    clickable figures of NPCs will now appear on the screen, when NPCs are in the same location, as the MC;
    all in all about 30 pages of text in Russian and similar amount in English;

// if you have low fps in windowed mode and your monitor supports G-sync - disable G-sync for windowed mode in Nvidia Control Panel;
// there are two repeatable events (masturbation and spying on the sister) in the game now; they will grow in size, as I add new branches and spicy stuff; just proceed with the MC's masturbation to access them;
// sister won't be sitting in her room anymore; later there will be many action patterns, based on the weather, day of the week, random values and so on;
// abilities will help to maintain a more steady character's development without skipping important moments;
// I will add a story for every erotic event in the game later; the MC will be able to tell all stories she knows to every NPC, but only once; you will get a message about the story being available (it can be found in dialog's love section);
// if the main character is not properly dressed, she won't be able to talk to NPCs, NPCs can refuse to talk because of similar reasons;
// I replaced term "fatigue" with "stamina"; if you have any suggestions with terms or have noticed mistakes - you are always welcome to send me an e-mail;

Download it from mediafire, google drive or mega.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]