View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Game of Boners [WIP] - Download now available! 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi everyone! I would like to announce my upcoming adult RPG game, Game of Boners (title may change), as it will be available very soon (in September). It's another one of those RPG Maker MV game with 3D renders, but I believe Game of Boners distinguishes itself with its gritty story, unique setting and beautiful (static and animated) renders. There is a lot of custom work poured into it, from RMMV plugins and design to music and sound.

It includes voice acting, game maps made by a professional designer and game elements. While I put a lot of effort on creating a sexually gratifying experience, my main goal is to make an adult game that would also be fun to play without the adult scenes.

While the game has some similarities to GoT, it is NOT a direct parody of GoT, but it has its own story and own characters. The main theme is exploration. Exploring a fast world. It's a similar epic dark/gritty story to GoT, set in a relentless medieval world, with minimal magic/fantasy. Just like my first RPG Maker game (SUPERCREEP), there will be a heavy focus on choices and consequences. My main influences for Game of Boners were GoT, Berserk and Witcher 3.

It's a seemingly generic story about the coming of age of two siblings. You experience their journey from young adults, to adults. They live a life of despair, and go on a journey on becoming the (evil or kind, depending on your choices) rulers of the kingdoms. However, you find out early on that the journey is more sinister than that.

You get to control both the sister and the brother during your gameplay, where each have their own inventory, their own story and consequences to your choices. You will be able to switch between playing the siblings by sleeping.

Direct download for the public release (v0.012b) can be found at: http://www.bonergames.com/dl/GameOfBoners.zip

Website (teaser): http://www.gameofboners.com

The world map is huge, and every single part will be accessible:

Some of the (planned) game(play) mechanics:

- Animated 3D sex scenes (with different points of views).
- High resolution (1296x768 and ability to increase window size, thanks to RPG Maker MV)!
- Choices that affects the morality for the brother, and corruption for the sister, which affects the overall story.
- Build your own sex slave empire (buy/sell/train sex slaves).
- Active Time Battle combat.
- Build and track your relationships with other characters.
- Mining/Fishing/Gathering/Crafting (& more) gameplay elements
- Questing with NPC indicators (and skippable side quests)
- Voice acting (only vocal effects for now)
- Day and night cycle
- All sexual themes you would expect in a medieval game; (Aka incest, S&M, rape etc.)
- Build your own castle (hire guards, add rooms, wage wars(!) etc.).
- Fast-travel (like the Witcher 3).
- Full mouse controls similar to Point & Click games with custom made cursors (double click to sprint, click to interact, hold to move, full mouse combat etc.)
- Right click to hide message box (annoyance in most adult RPG Maker games!)

A few pre-Alpha screenshots (click for full image):

While there are tons of fantasy adult RPG games, there aren't many that have a gritty world, with minimal magic. I'd love to hear from you guys if a game like this interests you at all.

I look forward to any replies.

Cheers!

Lawina / Boner Games

PS: The first chapter of the game will be available in early September to my Patrons, and will be available to anyone else for free later in the month. You can visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/lawina

Last edited by notched on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:43 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

This sounds like it would be a fun game. I'm a big fan of being able to build your sex slave empire and the part about building your own castle. Makes it feel like an adult RTS. The game-play style reminds me of older games, like Diablo or Arcanum. This is a compliment. It sounds pretty ambitious and I wish you the best of luck. If all your planned features come to pass I'd be a very happy man. :)

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:49 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi! The game is now available for download at: http://www.bonergames.com/dl/GameOfBoners.zip
~777MB

I look forward to any feedback.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:00 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Can't run this :o

Tried starting it up, nothing happened then the .exe just disappeared and then I couldn't unpack the .rar :?:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:46 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

josef200997 wrote:

Tried starting it up, nothing happened then the .exe just disappeared and then I couldn't unpack the .rar :?:

Hi there! That sound like a false positive by your virusscanner. Let me guess, you're using Avast or AVG?

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:32 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

notched wrote:
josef200997 wrote:

Hi there! That sound like a false positive by your virusscanner. Let me guess, you're using Avast or AVG?

I had Avast, will try it again. Thank you.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]