View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [Renpy] My Legacy [18+] 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello everyone,

i want to introduce the game i'm currently working on. It's my first created game and i'm very interested in feedback and suggestions.
The game is at the moment in version 0.5 (0.4.x free to download) and it will be free when it's finished (version 1.0).

The game title is "My Legacy"

What is it about?
This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.

game fetishes:
  • Incest
  • M/FF
  • Lesbian
  • Harem
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Corruption
  • Blackmail
  • Golden shower
  • Feetjobs
  • Hardcore-Stuff (humiliation, forced acts)

It's a visual novel made with renpy, you can reach several endings by choosing the right decisions in the game. At the moment there about 3-4 playable paths per character. It's supposed to be a adult game with the main focus on sexual acts and funny dialoges between the player, Mr. D and the brain.

Every help is welcome, because i'm very interested what peolpe would choose when they can create the content, by voting or great ideas.

Here some screenshots:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Download version 0.4.4

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]