View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 [Ren'py][Donate/Free] The Gift Reloaded V0.03, Sept. 10th 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello!

Today I want to show you my latest game I'm currently working on:

"The Gift Reloaded" is a mind contol game focused on harem builing, sandbox gameplay, slaves and incest.

You may have played my first game, "The Gift". Let me explaine what "Reloaded" is all about:

What is "The Gift Reloaded":
"The Gift Reloaded" is the reboot of my first game "The Gift" with better graphic, story, gui and gameplay.

Will "The Gift" be continued:
No, “The Gift Reloaded” replaces "The Gift". I’m now adding all the content from the original game to the new on, but upgrading the graphics and gameplay.

Why the reboot:
I wasn’t happy with the way "The Gift" looked and played. I’ve improved my skills in every aspect and wanted to bring them to good use. So, I’ve started from scratch with my game and created "The Gift Reloaded".

If you are interessted in the latest updates and news, feel free to visit my patreon page : https://patreon.com/mrzz

Download Links V0.03:

PC-Version:
https://goo.gl/JxzhuK

MAC-Version:
https://goo.gl/pVQKug

Changelog

V0.02
- Continuation of Clara's and Monique's story: get to know them better and bring them into naughty situations on their way to become your first two slaves.
- First real sex scene!
- Slowly unfolding the background story of "The Gift Reloaded".
- Second tier of clothes for the mother: Use your power to get her into more skimpier clothes!
- Night event for mother and sister: You can skip time by playing with your computer after day 7 and pay mom/sis a visit while they sleep. But be careful what you're doing! There's always a random
chance they will wake up and interrupt your fun.
- New gameplay feature: Now you can examine items in every room of the game by clicking on them. The items will give you some background info about the characters and the main plot.
Clickable Items will light up when hovered with the mouse. This feature will become more important in the future, starting with V0.03.
- Save game compatible with V0.01
- More than 250 new images (total 480 images)
- Size: 590 MB

V0.03
- Finish Clara’s and Monique’s story, make them your first two slaves!
- Continue to corrupt Mom and Sister.
- Unlock Sister’s second set of clothes and make her wear it in the house.
- Shower event for Mother and Sister: meet them randomly in the bathroom and get them to do some naughty things with you!
- Save game compatible with all previous versions.
- More than 350 new images (830 in total)
- Size: 1.19 GB

Screenshots

Last edited by Mr.ZZ on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:31 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

After already trying The Gift (at v.0.25) and having lots of fun, The Gift: Reloaded is very promising. The added features - sister and mum - blend in well. Though storywise the 0.01 TG:R is of course a step back, as TG 0.25 had been gone further into the storyline, qualitywise it's a great step ahead.

Large parts of the story already are finished, and only have to be transformed for TG:R, so I guess the developement will go quite fast.

I'm patronizing this game and can't wait to see the next versions coming.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

I find it interesting how this game starts one way, goes another, and then the turns into a pretty different game without really changing at all. quite amusing to play. :)
Looking forward to when reloaded gets up to speed.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:49 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

T0mcat wrote:
After already trying The Gift (at v.0.25) and having lots of fun, The Gift: Reloaded is very promising. The added features - sister and mum - blend in well. Though storywise the 0.01 TG:R is of course a step back, as TG 0.25 had been gone further into the storyline, qualitywise it's a great step ahead.

Large parts of the story already are finished, and only have to be transformed for TG:R, so I guess the developement will go quite fast.

I'm patronizing this game and can't wait to see the next versions coming.

Thanks for your support!
Large parts of the story are finished yes, but I think I will expand them some more for all the girls to better fit in the Reloaded version.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:25 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Updated with V0.02!

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:18 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Updated with V0.03!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]