View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Life with Mary. A little demo from a friend of mine 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi

I've been a fan on adult games for a long time. But never managed to find the one I was looking for. So I've decided to try and make it myself.

In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her.

Now, I'm not an IT guy by profession. I'm an agricultural engineer. So I've had to hire some people to help me. I've got what I think is the most talented writer in the community to do the script, and a few more people to help with the renders. Together we've managed to make this demo.

That's why patreon is so important. I've been paying these guys myself for now, but I can't afford to do that forever. So, progress on this game really depends on your support for it. Either by contributing financially of by popularizing it.

For now, releases are scheduled on the last weekend of every month, with 10$ patrons getting it a week before that.

The VN is very simple. From time to time you will get 2 response choices. There is a right one and a wrong one. Get too many of them wrong, and at the end of an in game week, Mary will want to go home. Don't worry, it's very intuitive.

Demo link: drive.google.com/open?id=1YE0wR3L2N0C2X88hxkGsMrY83L6SwOEJ

Here's hoping we make a great VN together. And I hope to see you in the comments section.

Likesblondes

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:21 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

There's been quite a bit of progress since I posted the demo.

Here is the latest public release.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15bFSQ ... FOHAvstpHX

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]