View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 PoorSakura-Desktop 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Ok not exactly a game, more of a horny file shredder that you can fuck with your windows lol. This is an oldie originally made for windows XP, But it does work with windows 7, just to to get the windows small enough to fuck her with you need to use classic mode in your theme options. you can shock her with your recycling bin but only while she is hanging by her arms butt or feet. while she is walking around your desktop she will just chill out and randomly strip or have sex with the icons on your desktop if they're in reach. :D

Here is a few screenshots from right now, i named her Fucktard. the three bars you see on the bottom right of my screen are as follows

heart= how much she likes you
boob+ her sex drive
folder+ food/health (if this drops to zero she dies, so feed her blank text documents when it gets low.)

Also the text document window i use to fuck her lol as you may see in my pictures, im pretty sure this is freeware since i can't find the 7thdream devs anywhere selling it.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

lol she just started fucking an icon so i capped it

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

I can't seem to find it anywhere. either that, or the blasted vipre hides it from me. :P

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:49 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Elfseeker wrote:
I can't seem to find it anywhere. either that, or the blasted vipre hides it from me. :P

I found it quite easy on google. There are a lot of spamming downloads but someone posted it on zippyshare with less ads:

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/701707/file.html

(I am not sure if the game is free and please tell me if my link is not allowed)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:34 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

That was my issue as well, i think its freeware. I really don't know. i looked all over for the devs website but it seems they don't have one anymore. I have the whole thing and can upload to mega if anyone cant get the zippy copy working just pm me.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]