View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Found something good;) 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi there, after an other bad try to install Rapeplay or Biko 3, i get bored and jumping from page to page and found

MILF Next Door - Saeko & The RooM

its a simpel point & click game, with 6 or 8 endings (some normal and some rape endings), you can touch, strip, fuck her in some positions.

There is the link to the game
http://niicri.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-48.html

and a link for uncensor ;)
http://niicri.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-11.html

if you find or know more games like that #rape,voyeur,sneak,tied up,spanking, point & click pls pm me or something, perhaps you get something from me :twisted: or you find an Rapeplay version who works in germany :mrgreen:

i wish you all a good new year, showergirl

Last edited by Showergirl on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:22 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

i found rapelay on kickass torrant once but i don't have this game anymore (it was full english if i remember well)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

it can be in english, thats not the problem but if i want to start the game, he says to me that i can not start the game because its banned in my country and i olny can play it in japan and thats a bit to epxpensive 4 me :D

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:41 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

to play rapelay or illusion games, you have to :
- set your windows locale to japanese. But it's boring.
- use microsoft applocale to launch a game using a different locale. On win 7, you have to run the install as "xp compatible", works fine (don't know for W8 or 10)
- use ntleas to launch the game (approximatively same thing as applocale)
- download (rapelay/botuplay) english launcher. I only have botuplay in my archives if you want (hope it works)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:33 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

ok at first thx 4 all the help, i still get it with applocale but this game.......is just boring didnt know why the world say "OH MY GOD A SEXGAME!!!!" the strip scene are to short and the rest is boring......
MILF Next Door - Saeko & The RooM has more story and more funktions than this game i will try to get some screen shots 4 you, its really a nice littel game

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:37 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks
it seems a good game, but I'm not able to download it
Could so help me?
Thanks

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:05 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

i use this page and used the patch for uncensor ( i hate this japan thing why they did this...)

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 59349.html

well i dont found a page with out selling it perhaps in kickasstorrents but i dont know how to work with it :oops:

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:56 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Showergirl wrote:
ok at first thx 4 all the help, i still get it with applocale but this game.......is just boring didnt know why the world say "OH MY GOD A SEXGAME!!!!" the strip scene are to short and the rest is boring......
MILF Next Door - Saeko & The RooM has more story and more funktions than this game i will try to get some screen shots 4 you, its really a nice littel game

which game are you talking about ?
if you're talking about rapelay, for me it's a good game.
there's a real gameplay compared to many other sex game.
you actually play in "Chikan" part.
Training parts are maybe repetitive, but you have a real progression with new pos unlocakble.
so hours of playtime, compared to shits like 3d sexvilla which deserves to be thrown after 10minutes.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:50 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

laissemoirire wrote:
Showergirl wrote:

which game are you talking about ?
if you're talking about rapelay, for me it's a good game.
there's a real gameplay compared to many other sex game.
you actually play in "Chikan" part.
Training parts are maybe repetitive, but you have a real progression with new pos unlocakble.
so hours of playtime, compared to shits like 3d sexvilla which deserves to be thrown after 10minutes.

oh i'm sorry, jea i talked about Rapelay, but 4 my self the strip szene is a bit to fast 4 me, well perhaps i have a other fantasy, more like tied me up and get me slowly naked, i like to be dorminated and be used but not like this, i'm looking more like a bit of kidnapping 4 exampel some games from http://www.alexm-game.com/ or the dungeon from the x moon (it's fantastic ;), i like the part in the subway and the part in the park is great too.
if anybody knows some good games more like that pls told me :twisted:

but i will see so get rapelay again on my pc :)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Showergirl wrote:

well perhaps i have a other fantasy, more like tied me up and get me slowly naked, i like to be dorminated and be used but not like this, i'm looking more like a bit of kidnapping (...)

you can't be fully undressed if you are tied up (or it must be with the help of a cutter) :P

rapelay was strong criticized because of it's story/gameplay :
(story) You are being arrested because you gropped a girl in a train. When you get out jail, your only thought is to make her pay (for you own crimes) by do it again to the whole family (I don't remember if they are 3 sisters or 2sister a their mother)
so you molest in train (chikan) them until they orgasm and "submit" (too much pleasure to resist), then take them, rape them, take a picture to blackmail an other familly member,
then force them to be fucked until they become your willing slaves.
happy ending, they are now super sluts super horny and super happy to fuck with you and some friends all day long.

despite the fact they are never tied up and they seems willing, this is a kidnapping/rape game (until they are "broke" )

but it's true the chikan parts are "easy" : grope, grope, undress, grope, undress, grope, win.

A good OLD illusion game (for gameplay) with a similar gameplay but more challenging is "interact play VR", you have to grope/undress girl in train too,
but there's a time limit and you must do it by avoiding being seen.

Showergirl wrote:
if anybody knows some good games more like that pls told me :twisted:

small bdsm game, find all spot/positions, get max score
http://playsexgames.xxx/slave-doll/

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next