View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Is this dead? 
Rank 1
Rank 1

xpadmin wrote:
No still alive and working... :shock:

\o/ HYPE \o/

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:22 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

I plan to donate a fair bit of cash :) cant wait for the new engine. The wait will be worth it

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:59 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

apparently we'll get an update before the end of the year. ;)
Good Times. :D

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Ive been taking a bunch of screenshots as ive only bought XSP recently, cant wait to upload some fresh ones to the forums

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

@pitit1, I found a fix for the fluids issue for windows 10.

Please see my post here: http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3825&start=10#p23026.

I would love if somebody could confirm it also works for them so we can get this patched. Also very happy to hear this project is still ongoing.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I was just wondering if there was an update or a general ETA on the work for the next one. I am really excited for it with all the recent developments in technology and with some of the things that the admins have talked about.

I know there is no way to really give a good ETA with software programming (I am a software engineer myself) but if one of the admins could just give us a feel for how much progress there is left to go? Even a percentage would be great.

Thanks for all the hard work. Just a heads up, I wouldn't mind paying a little more for the game. I am sure that motivation is probably slowing for you guys. Maybe you guys should add some kind of micro transactions like purchase able toys / machines to keep production going.

Hell I would be happy if you negated the story all together and just made a kick ass dungeon, and just constantly modified that. The dungeon I think is what really makes the game re-playable and fun. It would be great if you guys just kept updating the dungeon, and adding new rooms and stuff, and even purchasable toys etc. If you focused on that, it might reduce production time.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I don't suppose there is a chance you could release an early build of the game?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Im Wondering the same thing... just purchased the game and now waiting on customer support to give me my download ID.....

SUCH a pain in the a**..

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Elfseeker wrote:
apparently we'll get an update before the end of the year. ;)
Good Times. :D

It's in the middle of November and there's still no news about that. So if we're extremely lucky, We'll get a screenshot :(

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:09 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

omgwtfrun wrote:
Hell I would be happy if you negated the story all together and just made a kick ass dungeon, and just constantly modified that. The dungeon I think is what really makes the game re-playable and fun. It would be great if you guys just kept updating the dungeon, and adding new rooms and stuff, and even purchasable toys etc. If you focused on that, it might reduce production time.

Please don't do this! The stories are what make XSP so engaging for me. The Dungeon stuff is great if you just want to jump straight into "the action" but the build-up of tension between characters is one of the things that really drew me into this game.

I'll admit, I don't usually purchase H-games, and very rarely do I purchase them immediately after discovery. But after playing the demo for about 5 minutes I immediately closed the game and went to the purchase page to buy a copy, because the originality and quality of this game is so top tier that it deserves every penny. And that includes the story system. If XSP had just been a straightforward sex dungeon game, I probably would have pirated it and played it for a few nights, then left and forgotten all about it.

Anyway, regarding a release date, I'm perfectly happy waiting as long as it takes for 4.0 to be released. And no, we don't "deserve" updates or ETAs or status reports. I personally think radio silence is probably not the best business move on Xmoon's part, but that's entirely their decision. We aren't entitled to any info--if they choose to share it, that's their prerogative.

That said, if Xmoon were to start providing a 3-month or 6-month check-in update of sorts, I think that would go a long way toward keeping these threads from popping up and also increase sales on XSP 3.5. That's just my opinion, though. I don't mind waiting because I'm confident the next installment is going to be even more awesome than the previous ones.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next