View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 About the next release: version 3.0 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adn wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
@ice2222233333

We will definitely release this year.

I would like to know if, the version 3.0, will be compatible with Oculus Rift DK2 :?: Please
"if the "VR" mode is provided on this release^^

We did recently receive the OR DK2 version. We have not come around to integrating it in the engine. It should not prove to difficult, but we want to release version 3.0 first before adding new stuff. This in order not to delay the release further.

Regrettably the OR DSK2 is not downwards compatible due to the vertical screen layout it is now using. Currently we have assigned F8 to toggle between OR view and non-OR view. This to make it easy to play the game and use the OR when the gamer likes to. However the vertical layout kind of breaks that option.
So to integrate the OR DSK2 a few things need to be added. We will release the OR SDK2 support as a patch to version 3.0 after it is released (probably a few weeks after the release).

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:46 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

xpadmin wrote:
Adn wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
@ice2222233333

I would like to know if, the version 3.0, will be compatible with Oculus Rift DK2 :?: Please

We did recently receive the OR DK2 version. We have not come around to integrating it in the engine. It should not prove to difficult, but we want to release version 3.0 first before adding new stuff. This in order not to delay the release further.

Regrettably the OR DSK2 is not downwards compatible due to the vertical screen layout it is now using. Currently we have assigned F8 to toggle between OR view and non-OR view. This to make it easy to play the game and use the OR when the gamer likes to. However the vertical layout kind of breaks that option.
So to integrate the OR DSK2 a few things need to be added. We will release the OR SDK2 support as a patch to version 3.0 after it is released (probably a few weeks after the release).

Good decision :)

Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:57 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

xpadmin wrote:
Adn wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
@ice2222233333

thank you, for your information ^^ I really looking forward to testing the version 0.3

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Really looking forward to 3.0, but I'm wondering if the girls from 2.1 will be showing up in the update. Can't wait to meet the new characters, but I'll miss the old girls - especially Tiffany - if they don't cumm back.

(If this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, sorry).

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:53 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

as I understand it, it's a question of adding new things, not taking away older ones. every girl, every locale, every toy, will be there, i'm sure. possibly altered, no doubt improved in some way. only a few short months left of this year. perhaps soon time to hold our breath?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Elfseeker wrote:
as I understand it, it's a question of adding new things, not taking away older ones. every girl, every locale, every toy, will be there, i'm sure. possibly altered, no doubt improved in some way. only a few short months left of this year. perhaps soon time to hold our breath?

I am no so sure about that... It is alot of work to redo/update the old story, because the game engine has changed and is probably not backwards compatible.
Let us wait an answer from xpadmin. This should be an easy one to answer :-)

/Creativity

Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:19 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

creativity wrote:
Elfseeker wrote:

I am no so sure about that... It is alot of work to redo/update the old story, because the game engine has changed and is probably not backwards compatible.

/Creativity

He somewhere said that they will redo the old stories later on.

EDIT: the guy below me tracked them down ;)

Last edited by thepayne on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:26 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

creativity wrote:
Elfseeker wrote:

/Creativity

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3359&start=10#p7959
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3359&start=20#p7968

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:40 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi,

first I give you a big "thumb up" for your game and price, and I can´t await the next release.
The news about the next version 3.0 sounds and looks great.
But I have a question about the next and further releases:

When you have anal sex sometimes the cock has a thin coat of ...sh***... or brown fluid.
I can´t remember that anyone sexgame has this "feature"!
Now to my question: Is it possible to implement this feature in the next releases???
It would be great when this feature occurs randomly, because this (shit) happens in real. ;-)

I think this feature gives a touch of more realism!

Thanks for reading!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

@meem

Thank you for your fast reply,

I hope to find that brown tip in XPS, doesn´t matter if it comes through mod or script to game. I have no expierences about scripting or modding, but I saw the admin has posted a few scripts that shows different behaviors from objects or persons.
When it´s so easy to change ingame things like that, I think the brown tip will be available in the first months, either through modding or through scripting.
Man, I can´t await the next version!

Thanks for reading!

P.S.: To all modders, please make this "brown tip" become true! ;-)

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next