View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Upgrade option 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Kay. If you are all gonna just troll me out of here than I guess this isn't the place for me. I'm sorry for feeling left out since I was one of the early supporters of the game, was promised many things that fell through, and have been waiting for the upgrade option for months and months. Once it was finally available, I find out I don't have a method of paying for this product that I've been trying to continue supporting on my very limited budget. God forbid someone have limited forms of payment. Might as well extradite them if they do instead of take just a second to see where they are coming from.

I'm pretty sure I'm done here despite the obvious genius of the game. Maybe next time you guys will be a little more understanding that not everyone has the same options open to them as you do. I'm pretty sure they can use all the people they can get, and trying to shun and single out people isn't going to help this game one bit.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

theshortorc wrote:
Kay. If you are all gonna just troll me out of here than I guess this isn't the place for me. I'm sorry for feeling left out since I was one of the early supporters of the game, was promised many things that fell through, and have been waiting for the upgrade option for months and months. Once it was finally available, I find out I don't have a method of paying for this product that I've been trying to continue supporting on my very limited budget. God forbid someone have limited forms of payment. Might as well extradite them if they do instead of take just a second to see where they are coming from.

I'm pretty sure I'm done here despite the obvious genius of the game. Maybe next time you guys will be a little more understanding that not everyone has the same options open to them as you do. I'm pretty sure they can use all the people they can get, and trying to shun and single out people isn't going to help this game one bit.

I don't see any evidence of trolling. You were simply told what works and what doesn't. I mean, you were even linked the perfect solution when you asked about paypal. You're not being singled out and frankly, you're being way too sensitive. I mean, the "harshest" post was wyldmage's and really, that was more informative than anything else.

Take a look through the posts and you'll see plenty of viable options. Here's the one for PayPal in case you missed it:

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/payment.php

It's the middle option, called "Gaming-Coin". I've actually not heard of that until now.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

That was how I purchased with paypal was through the Gaming-Coin option. You just purchase the Gaming-Coin amount you need and send them the code to buy or upgrade.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I wasn't aware about gaming-coin.
Does xmp create this platform to enable paypal payment ?
Nice work around ;)

Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Well I figured I would just quietly keep checking back, thinking somehow they would want my money. Guess not, because gaming coin is still not an option on the upgrade page, which makes no sense considering it's right there on a giant button on page to buy the full version.

This is bullshit btw. I was one of the earliest supporters of this game and this is how I get repayed. Delays and lies and more delays finished off by being completely ignored and screwed over. It's like they want me to just pirate a game that REALLY deserves an honest purchase.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@theshortorc

Will be added in 3 days.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:42 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@xpadmin nice :D

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Paypal forbids erotic products transactions. Gamecoins was the best solution I used to pay to purchase.
This way the transaction doesnt appear anywhere, not in your bank. Not that I care but some people do.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:37 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thank you very much! Sorry for the delayed response/purchase, I had kinda given up on it.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:28 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Might I recommend Paxum as an alternative to Paypal? It's very popular in the adult entertainment website industry.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next