View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Gameplay improvement 
Rank 11
Rank 11

A fellow member from HongFire (Guff) posted the following.

Quote:
I was referring more to how character movement is affected when the Ctrl key has been initiated. Ctrl key to activate, left mouse click to grab an item, and again on Ctrl key to move without being hindered by the Ctrl key function not allowing your character to move freely. It would be better for the Ctrl key to "disengage" once you have an item in hand, then require you to click Ctrl key again to discard or manipulate that item. It's still two Ctrl key clicks, but in a more linear method of use and movement ability.

I thought his suggestion made sense and would improve game play. Just reposting his suggestion here.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The user interaction using the [CTRL] key is indeed an odd duck computer wise.

We look into your suggestion. Thanks!

If more users have ideas for [CTRL] mode tips, post it here.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

A possibility would be to assign the left and right mouse button to the left and right hand.

Keeping i.e. the right mouse button pressed you could move the right hand. If the hand is empty, you would see the cross cursor (or even a hand model in the furure); if you are holding an item you could move the item around like you can do it now.

If you want to pick up something (Toys), use an item that you don't hold (light switch,...) or grab a model point (cloth, nipple, lip,...), you point the left and / or right hand onto it and press the Ctrl-button (Ctrl -> "I want to control what my hand(s) are pointing to")

If you want to release something you are holding, you could press 'space' while pressing the corresponding mouse button(s) (Space -> "I want to empty my hand(s)").

If you want to move both hands you could just hold down both mouse buttons while moving the mouse.

The U, I and O keys could be duplicated by J, K and L for the other hand. Or, if you are holding something in your right hand, you coud just use you left hand to toggle a switch on it (no keys needed).

Holding the shift-key while moving one hand could mirror the x-movement on the other hand (opposite direction). Then you could i.e. grab the legs of a girl and spread them.

While no mouse button is pressed, you can turn around as normal.

I would use the middle mouse button to control the penis more or less the same way but instead of grabbing something you could use the Ctrl key to "target" you penis at a specific spot (pussy, mouth,...). Then it would always try to orient itselft onto this spot and it would be easier i.e. to move in and out of the pussy without having to care about the correct "targeting".

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]