View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 firstTime 
Rank 2
Rank 2

downloaded the demo; hit the limits of the demo. So i'm like cool! to the game!

purchased the game.. can't continue where I left off... need to do the story before I can jump back to where I was. And the person I was in the demo isn't amiable in the story.

shows a quick start, but the quick start doesn't work till I do the story. Why even show me it if I can't use it. x.x

the story has me picking up trash. and it's slow to walk. the changes in the floor is like hitting a speed bump. the little stairs to the raised area super hard to walk up. First time through picking up the trash. First thing I try to do is pick up multiple peaces of trash at the same time.. can't... With the speed and walking back in forth.. ug. so finally pick up all the trash. And the bubble says I should tell her I'm done. BUT i can't find her any where.

go home, go back to work, back home again, then to the map, speed up time, able to go to work again boss still missing. tried using the broom that time. even more frustrating then just walking the trash. the game tell me I blew it with some one last night.. i'm like blew what? pick up all the trash, game still tells me there still a peace I missed..

restart the game, pick up all the trash, game crashed.

start again, pick up almost all the trash, say some thing bad. vanishes.. ah ok..

give purchases a quick way to get to the nooky

improve walking speed and or give a run.

fix the vanishing issue. Maybe that means making her able to vanish. Or maybe that means display a failed message and with a restart the day button. or maybe making the game handle the vanish better. (like when you finish cleaning instead of saying I better tell her I'm' done... changing it to some thing else like geese I shouldn't have said "x" it made her leave. )

simplify the trash game.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:19 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

There is a run button built in to the game (left shift I believe), but I agree the first time I played this part was crazy slow. This is likely due to your computer being slow and low frame rates. I got a new computer and this game runs much smother than it did on my old laptop.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:57 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Its more likely the frame rates. Try changing the graphics options, it should help.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I hate to mention it but there are save files out there. Personally I like working to the pay off. It feels so much better abusing her when you have a reason to.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:10 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

2nd time playing.

Complete the bottle game. found out that if I stay crouched low, and shift walk I can move at a more reasonable speed. why crouch if fast and standing is slow... I don't know.. I'm thinking it has some thing to do with the physics engine. just a wild guess. Lowering graphic didn't seem to make a difference at the speed of walking while standing.

did I mention walking back in forth sucks. can't the trash just vanish when I click on it or some thing.

any way beat the trash game. then complete the sweeping game. at that pint she says you can go. i say "sure thing"; and that's enough to cause the bot to vanish. Any way try to leave the gyme; game crashes. Open back up the game i'm not sure if it saved my progress or not.. the time seems right, like after gyms. BUT there nothing to do at home. at work the bot is not there. so spend a bunch of time going between the two places hoping some thing will happen

eventually I give up, reload before the bottle game.

do the bottle game again. the broom game again. ready to go home! I say nothing; in fear the bot will vanish. go to leave the gym game crashes again..

try again, same thing game crashes again at the exit the gym.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:28 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

if you press [CTRL]+[S] you will get a FPS display

FPS: The framerate (it is clipped to 60 fps)
FPSR: The maximum framerate your system can have (unclipped)
PPSR: The framerate due to the CPU

http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.p ... =PPSR#p746

i have some cpu issues where the game is not using my full cpu potential but i still get low cpu-fps, so the game runs at a slower speed than it's supposed to for me. maybe its the same for you?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Post here what graphics options you are using and what kind of computer you have , cause when i had slow movement was because of low fps.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:06 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

I used the broom to sweep all of the trash over to the can.

It's not easy. But it became a fun little mini game for me.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Who knew that using a broom would be that fun and challenging :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:19 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

The full game ran very slowly for me as well, where the demo ran quickly.

The problem was my video setup, which is an integrated intel chip with an nVidia 3D chip that is turned on only when needed. I added XStoryPlayer.exe to the settings in nVidia control panel and it runs nice and quick now.

Sounds like your video can't handle the game.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]