View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Terrodoll's Feedback and Suggestions 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Really interesting game, you guys are doing a great job so far. I have been impressed with a lot of little features you have. I can’t wait to see where you take it going forward. I am a big fan of erotic games and it’s a shame so few of them are worth playing. I see a lot of promise in this game so I want to do what I can to help out! I’ve compiled a list of some feedback/suggestions I hope will be of some use to you.
General:

1. Sex: The sex mechanic is lacking some underlying mechanics. Right now I enter the woman and move back and forth until I get bored. There is very little feedback or payoff. The payoff you do get (sfx and visual stimulation) is the same after 5 seconds as it is after 2 minutes. It’s a flat system and adding a few mechanics would really help. The two major things missing are:

a. Player input: Because thrusting is tied to player movement, sex is limited to the walking mechanics. It’s difficult to actually watch the action. Walking speed and acceleration severely limit strokes. In the end it feels wooden and repetitive. What we need is a more dynamic and analog control scheme, preferably something that doesn’t translate the body and allows for finer control of depth and rhythm. As an idea, the player should be able to thrust his pelvis. The camera could stay stationary, players could have controls separate from walking, and the thrusting would still allow you deliver impulse to your physics rig.

b. Mini Game: The other thing I think is missing is a sense of a game or goal to sex. At the very least you need a better feedback loop. Games are all about putting in input and gauging the reaction. Right now very little is happening on the game side with the female. Here are some suggestions I think would be a good start.
i. Orgasm: This is a must have, but I’m sure you guys have already planned for it. Being able to build her to orgasm would at least give me a little pay off for my work. (As a side note your female sounds really need work. They all seem mixed differently and don’t follow any source of progression. Getting a set of sounds that all sound similar and have a sense of building would help a TON. I’m sure someone would even volunteer to do it for you. You might also look into spacializing them if they aren’t already)

ii. Tried: You have gone too long and she wants a break. Just acknowledging that the player has been doing something for a period of time.

iii. Sore: Along with tired being sore is a signal to the player that the game recognizes the player has being doing something.

iv. Bliss: Contentment or satisfaction after an orgasm/s.

v. Likes/Dislikes: Giving the female a static or dynamic set of likes that respond to the players speed and rhythm. For example the female might like it slow and deep. The players will have to match those parameters or the female will become unhappy over time. This is going to feed both sides of your player base. Players that want to abuse the girl can pick their own pace while the girl shows her displeasure but can’t do anything about it. The other side will get the chance to please the woman by changing their inputs to match her desires.

2. S&M: The S&M I think you guys have done a really good job on. Making it better just seems a matter of money and time. I do have a few suggestions though.

a. “X”: Not sure what to call it, but essentially an X you can strap her to. The good thing about this over the chains is it holds her legs open so it’s easier to play.

b. Chains: I love how you can lift her up off the ground and swing her around! Good job. I do wish that I had more control over this set up though. I’d like to be able to adjust the chains to change her position. Perhaps have sex with her while she is chained. Additionally it would be cool to raise and lower her onto objects like an upright dildo.

c. Whip: This is really buggy. I love using it but it regularly crashes my game.

d. Spanish Donkey: This is the triangle horse that shows up in Japanese games etc. I would love to have some control over this, perhaps being able to raise and lower her down.

e. Pillory: The stocks. This is another classic must have. It allows spanking, oral, vagina, and anal sex all from one position.
I have a bunch more to post but I’m running out of time to write it. I’ll be back again later and update this. Great game guys, keep it up!

Note: I am a professional game designer. I have been in the industry and worked on really small projects as well as major AAA titles. I really love what you guys are doing and I’d like to be a part of it and help out any way I can. Let me know if you could use a little help on the side.

P.S. Ugh, sorry for the ugly formatting. I didn't realize this would strip all the formatting from Word.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

terrordoll wrote:
a. “X”: Not sure what to call it, but essentially an X you can strap her to. The good thing about this over the chains is it holds her legs open so it’s easier to play.

It's called a St.Andrews Cross and I've posted posted a picture of Tifa in such an device over in this thread.

As for Pillory, you're going to have to be more specific.
Hands and Feet.
Hands and Head.
I know there is also pillory for head, hands and hips but I can't find that off the bat.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@terrordoll

1. Sex: The sex mechanic is lacking some underlying mechanicsa. Player input: thrusting b. Mini Game: goal to sex ii. Tried: iii. Sore: etc

We realize several issues regarding the main character (first person), the girls feedback, the sex mini games can be improved a lot, and are very busy improving these issues.
Our goal is to gradually improve all aspects of the game and release new versions, until the game is how we and our audience want it to be.

2. S&M: The S&M c. Whip:
Thanks, more SM elements will be added in future.
We know the wip can be somewhat unstable. This should be fixed in next version.

Note: I am a professional game designer:
We love all the help we can get, check PM for contact data.

Thanks

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]