View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 This is kind of a weird comparison, but... 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I've only played the demo, due to CCBill having problems with my card. But, just like the recent video game Surgeon Simulator 2013 has almost perfected the Surgeon Sim (being fun, looking great, and controlling well, although not very realistic) and has turned heads towards a simple game like it, to me this game is the Sex Sim equivalent but better. Lots of stuff to seemingly do, POV, lots of story, open for expansion.

I used to play Eroge games (like Artificial Girl 2 and Housemate) and while they are pretty good at the time, I like the way this is going.

Great job from what I've seen.

Fri May 17, 2013 6:39 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

The game has many glitches and lacks sex animations like @homemate and other Illusion games, but outside of Jap Hentai games, its definitely the best there is. The visuals, gameplay, and physics is like nothing I've seen before, it would be great if some Jap devs like Illusion looked at it and learned from it.

Sat May 18, 2013 11:46 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

You make a valid point. Some of Illusion's recent stuff has been not bad, but not great. AG3 and @Homemate are better than this, being developed longer and actually finished, but I do believe at some point this will beat those games.

This does have it's problems, but at least it's being unique and trying more stuff.

Mon May 20, 2013 3:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]