View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Review of version 2.1 (latest) 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Small Bug:
When Tanisha (?) is sitting on the bed waiting for you and you press ESC it pops up a dialog to go to the city view. Then if I press ALT-TAB to switch apps and use other apps the XStoryPlayer has a memory leak. Not sure if this is an issue in newer version, but I figured I would mention it. Not really critical, but something I noticed. It ended up eating all my RAM and CTDd after that. If you come back before it has a chance to eat all the ram it does recover and release the RAM. I watched the RAM usage climb in the task manager.

Okay, I really like this game and the potential. I really really liked the school girl. So getting it on with the ugly ass blonde was so worth it... Could be a theme, screw the fuglies to get to their friends.

I am also really excited about modding this game. I am a modder at heart.

Some modes of play I would like to see is something like an RPG. Skills and improvement in physical and mental prowess. I would love to have a character get better at seducing women and learning how to better please each one. Some Leisure Suit Larry antics would be cool tool. Some concept of disease or reputation status.

I have to tell you those concept cartoons are what I wish the characters actually looked like. That college girl...OMH...does she need done! There is just something about warpaint and women.

Voices need worked over. Not very convincing and kind of an immersion killer. I did see the preview of the heavy breathing, YES, much better! Just make the voices more consistent and reflect status of the girl. To go along with that: We do need excitement meters and relationship meters. As well as having to control your load meters. This would go with skill improvement as well. I remember playing Sexlivion for Oblivion and it was a lot of fun defeating women and holding your load while sexing them. That was one of the most fun sex adventure mods I ever played. So if you have not seen that play Sexlivion with Oblivion to see what I am talking about. The characters were hot, the animations were hot, and your game would be so much better!

Another cool idea is the ability to sleep and have really nice "dreams". This could allow for getting it on with dreamy fantasy women. Does anyone else dream of sexy elves? You know, white hair, hot glowing tattoos, and surreal surroundings with LSD trip lighting? Wet dreams anyone?

I like the idea of some dominatrix type female therapists too. Something akin to Isabella Valentine erotic hypnotism. That could make for one hell of a story if the player ever suffers from impotence...

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]