View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 once the stories have been played through.... 
Rank 16
Rank 16

xpadmin wrote:
@friendly

We have created some orgasm scripts. It will be easy to create new ones.

It is possible to cum automatically using the script function 'SetFluid'. Also it is possible to move the player using the script.

So if a modder likes to create another completely automated orgasm script that is possible.

Can we see what the girls orgasming looks like :D ?

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:57 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Some must be unknown so you have a goal like se girl x orgasm :)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:08 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Really interested in what constitutes female excitement and orgasm in the game. I'd hope to see:

* Face flushes
* Facial expressions change - especially eyes and mouth
* Sweating
* Muscle tension in arms and legs
* Trembling
* Fists clench
* Toes curl
* Panting and breath holding
* Abdominal contractions
* Vaginal contractions / widening
* Anal contractions
* Pelvic thrusting

Ideally the cadence, intensity and duration of all these responses should increase with each further orgasm ...

Hoping for too much from V3?

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@friendly

Good list!
It will not be so elaborate in this version, but in the future we will thrive to add all these elements.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:29 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I have a question about scripting. Out of curiosity, is possible it to make a character literally come buckets?

Visual Aid:
Attachment:
cumingbuckets.png
cumingbuckets.png [ 19.34 KiB | Viewed 12263 times ]

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:04 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

xpadmin wrote:
@friendly

Good list!
It will not be so elaborate in this version, but in the future we will thrive to add all these elements.

Further along those lines, would it be possible to script what makes the girl cum? That could get really interesting.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

burning wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
@friendly

Good list!

Further along those lines, would it be possible to script what makes the girl cum? That could get really interesting.

I like this idea. Having a script that randomly chooses what objects a girl prefers, without the player knowing what objects that might be until they start using different objects on her while paying attention to all of the responses @friendly mentioned above and finding out what's working and what's not. And maybe this can be based on size/shape/other attributes so the girl will stay consistent with what she finds pleasurable and the player isn't just taking shots in the dark by jamming everything inside her until something works. For example, if there are 2 dildos that are the exact same shape, but one is a slightly different shade of blue, it should be likely that the girl will either enjoy both or neither. Or maybe the girl wildly enjoys being fisted, so in this case it should be pretty likely 1 finger inside her would bore her. I think we all enjoy when there's some kind of strategy involved, and the more we can manipulate how much or little strategy is needed to reach our goal ... well the more fantastic this could become!

Of course we all like to dick around too so we can have fun creating scripts that turn just the tip of your penis into something so orgasmic, it makes every girl immediately "cum buckets" as @Pickled Cow illustrated so eloquently above.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:20 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

hardyhar wrote:
Of course we all like to dick around too so we can have fun creating scripts that turn just the tip of your penis into something so orgasmic, it makes every girl immediately "cum buckets" as @Pickled Cow illustrated so eloquently above.

That image would have come out better except I accidentally saved it as an 8 bit png instead of 32 bit. I didn't catch this until after I closed the original drawing.

A 32 bit version would have looked much better.

Also that's a dude.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I also like the idea of the girls having preferences. makes the whole thing less mechanical. Would be awesome to see in future versions

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:25 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

I really like the idea that the player has to pay attention to the girl's responses to figure out what will be most effective. Not just the variety of object either but particular kinks and bents. We already have one who loves a vibrator, another who digs humiliation - but don't pee on her face or she's squicked, and a third who likes everything but doesn't know she does until educated - which education is very fun to deliver. That capability to be squicked - and then to walk off in a huff - is actually a very good thing. It's what convinces us players that what we're doing is consensual.

As for my list, well I do really love to make a woman cum. The flush on the cheeks and running down the neck and breasts is my favourite response. Generally difficult to get them there but when you do I find you've turned the girl into a truly shameless slut with only one idea in her head. The game, in real life and hopefully in XP going forward, should be all about the challenge of getting her there.

As for cumming buckets that's one thing I forgot on my list. Squirting females that is. It's shouldn't be commonplace - in real life very few females, I think, squirt when they cum hard. But having one who does would be good fun. Delicious creatures, girls!

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next