View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Version 3.0 Feedback 
Rank 15
Rank 15

terrordoll wrote:

* A way to reliably push panties to the side would be nice. Less elastic on clothes in general would help.

* I saw some mention on the forum for alternative liquids..... Wax Please!

The girls can take their panties off by themselves.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

hello I hope everyone is having a great time. merry Christmas and happy new year. I enjoyed playing new version. I liked what you have done to the game wished it had grown to full adult though; no bugs for me. I want to thank the team great job. Philllip Lumley

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:10 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@prlumley1

Thank you. :) Best wishes back!

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:16 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Awesome work, really really awesome :mrgreen:

The animation looks great and the girls doesn't feel like a sea star anymore xD

It's overall smooth (except for some scene when you doesn't crouch enough, it has some collision animation, but nothing really annoying ! :) )

[spoiler]
Great idea to make us wait 16 floor, because we all know we would f*ck Monica after we came back to her, these were the longest 16 floor of my life xDD
[/spoiler]

Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:54 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi!

long time lurker, Love what you guys are doing and Hope to see you continue in this upward trend!

I have some experience in Sex games, I have been using sexvilla 3D 2 now for over 4 years, have played different games too, ranging from hentai games, flash sex games, multiplayer sex games etc (you get the picture lol ).

The thing This game does so well is innovation. You guys bring things to the table that many, many people have been waiting for, for years now, physics, and liquids for example, are concepts that are almost basic in mainstream gaming for a few years now, but for sex games it's almost a revolution. Even though imo these are functionalities that are needed for a good, modern sex game.

I originally bought Xstoryplayer 2.1 which was a great way to show what the capabilities are for this game and it's functions. but it also showed many things it was lacking.

V3.0 build upon those things and improved and added things that are very welcome, for example I like that the actions you do feel more like a game rather than some stupid, Quick time event, that other sex games would use. (turning the valves and looking for the right speed, or using what you know/can find in your room to solve a puzzle ) It's a leap forward for the 'game' in sex games.

the game looks pretty and runs pretty smoothly, the BDSM scene combined with the physics actually makes BDSM interesting in a game, BDSM just needs that to get it right in a game. without physics... it's just not the same.

But there's also so much that needs to be improved to get this game anywhere near a height we need it to be and honestly it deserves to be. I still see all of this as very early Alpha stage work, like a sketch of what it can become one day. and I hope it will too.

Things I find very lacking is for example the sex, which is bad for a sex game, because that's what the attention should be at right ? the sex ? Right now, when having sex in this game, it feels like I'm poking a sausage at a ragdoll which is the case, and that's not good at all. the sex feels clunky and weird and unsatisfying. BUT V3.0 shows some promise, the fact you added camera angles was already a step in the right direction, the way the female model bends forward if you tell her too and the position in general is a good step forward. So it's not that you aren't making progress, but you might want to consider starting to put more attention to the actual sex and less upon the AI, the AI is all cool and shit, but most people here don't come for the AI they will come for the sex.

The tentacle scene so far as marvelous so far (I'm a huge tentacle fan ) and got me very excited. the sex poses you used with it were great the first part where he latches onto the girls chest and spews forth a fountain of cum on her, GREAT idea, very hot and it showed off the power of the liquids like nothing else could. it also showed how much something like liquids can add a sex scene. But with that also comes again something I missed, I'm also a giant creampie fan, and when unloading inside one of the girls... I miss that semen flowing out ... I don't know what happened to it, if it's trapped in there ... I don't know .... But it's something that could be awesome, but right now, it's not.

Coming back on the sex in general, is that, we can now position the girls in.... 4 or 5 sex positions ? (I might be off here, correct me If I am ) that's a mind boggling small amount. Sure you have freedom to approach them, but at the same time you're also limited. You have to take 10 minutes to arrange your cock in the right position, stupendously walk forward and backward the whole time instead of using hip movement to penetrate, you have no arms or hands, so you can't grab a foot or an arm of a breast or anything, same for blowjobs, you can't hold her head. I just don't see this working out, not even in the long run, sure it's a fun little thing but, I can't take it serious and I don't think this system can be brought to a level where I would and that's not that I'm doubting your skill, it's that I'm doubting the system for what it's intended, most other games will use an animation for the sex, which is used for years and doesn't give you that much playroom with it, but it can't be denied that it's effective for what it does. so you might want to consider switching to more animations or a hybrid between animations and free roam like you have now or a mix of free roam sex and animated sex....

Another thing I'm missing in this game is an inventory, maaan, I'm so tired of holding onto single items and dragging them all over the place and being scared if I drop them somewhere I'm going to loose it ,I had to search over 30 minutes in V2.1 in the fitness for those sleeping pills on the floor because I lost them with a physics glitch ... that's not fun game play anymore, that's frustrating.

I'm missing sound from the game aswell, the sound that IS in the game is great, like the tentacle noises he makes, AWESOME! they are perfect, but having the girls actually talk, it would really make a giant difference, now this isn't something I see coming out of this game because I think you once mentioned you didn't want to implement it due to language barriers ? either way, I think I should add it, language barriers or no, sexy girl voices do make a difference turning some on. just consider it.

and this is where I find it weird you would put so much power into the chat commands, ( if you're argument for not adding actual voices would be the language barrier) then the chat commands have to go, because they have proven to be a problem if you don't know either the correct words or the correct combination. what helped in some regards is when you go to the asian girls apartment and you think, I should tell her I lost my cat, that's a good trick to help. but where I don't get that, is when I want to get her into the stocks... If I didn't find the answer on the forum here, I wouldn't have found it, because I used another word for the stocks... it's a frustrating system, it's a cool system, but it's also frustrating ... something needs to be thought off to solve this problem ...

one last thing I wanted to add, the tentacle get's excited at seeing your penis, in it's first stage, I had hoped that it would have jumped onto the penis and started sucking it, this seemed like a reaction I expected, considering how it started to go nuts, but it didn't .... something you might want to consider implementing, kind of use it like a fleshlight.

anyways, keep up the good work, even though this is a lot of criticism I DO love the work you guys are doing and I do believe you have the keys in your hands to create one hell of a good game someday, but for me it's just not there yet, but I hope you do get it there some day and I'll be watching and waiting and cheering for you.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:19 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

So should I be missing stuff in game? I can see through parts of the work place in the creature story. The conference table is also not there. Not sure why I'm not seeing these objects, maybe my computer is too low end to load everything? IDK, I'm no computer geek to understand these things.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

6DarkRaven9 wrote:
So should I be missing stuff in game? I can see through parts of the work place in the creature story. The conference table is also not there. Not sure why I'm not seeing these objects, maybe my computer is too low end to load everything? IDK, I'm no computer geek to understand these things.

That bug should have been fixed by the patch. Make sure you've gotten the patch.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3