View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Spread the word. 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Get the word out guys. Lets make this board a place to hand out and mesh ideas. Would be great to see this expand and grow. I can imagine the possibilities. It's still the numbers that make it happen :) So I am spreading the word where I can and hopefully we get a great community going.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Phyros33,

We think XStoryPlayer has a strong foundation because of the story telling concept, the AI and the physics.
And we would really like to develop it further with: More girls, male body, improve sounds, AI, more stories, etc.

We also want to keep the price normal and comparable to other non-adult games.
So we need the community growing.

If you want to help us, here are some tips on how you can (in increasing order of magnitude):

1) Simply join this forum and preferably leave a reply, a screenshot or make a new topic.

2) If you got to know XStoryPlayer through another forum, YouTube movie or other, leave a thumbs-up message, a 'like' or another positive feedback there.

3) Place a reference to us on other relevant (adult) forums. So not spamming, but if the topic e.g. is 'Where can I find 3d adult games?' or 'Physics in (adult) games'
you could leave some info about XStoryPlayer and an url (http://www.xmoonproductions.com/)

4) It would of course be perfect if you would write a review for us (preferable positive) on another adult forum or site. You may use any screenshot from our site, or make them yourself using Ctrl+X.

Thanks in advance!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I enjoyed this game greatly and am very eager to see it grow. And I'd like to help as much as I can!

I'd love to write a couple of short reviews around the web to attract people's attention but I don't know too many appropriate websites. Hongfire being the only one I really frequent (and how I got here in the first place).

So if someone could post a list of popular adult games discussion forums, I (and I'm sure many others) would be happy to drop a thread/post inviting people to check it out. The game is truly impressive and I have confidence that the vast majority will become loyal followers of the development after giving it a try.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hallo,

Go to SecondLive and open a shop! Over 6 Mio User.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:30 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

There is a thread on Hongfire. I left a link to the Offbeatr site so people could see the new videos.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Super! Thank you very much Gamesman.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I believe the more people know about it the more funding you will get and maybe more work done toward the next version. Also want to see this game go as far as it can. Have you thought of making a swf file that can be posted on the various chans especially 4chan? Those freaks would eat this up with a spoon especially if it could be modded.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Gamesman wrote:
I believe the more people know about it the more funding you will get and maybe more work done toward the next version. Also want to see this game go as far as it can. Have you thought of making a swf file that can be posted on the various chans especially 4chan? Those freaks would eat this up with a spoon especially if it could be modded.

Speaking as a person who browses 4chan now and then, I have to agree. XD There's a few different sections posts could be made. Hm...perhaps I'll grab a few interesting screenshots from my game and make a thread over there. Any little bit will help.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I was thinking of /f/ mostly maybe because I tend to lurk there at times. Not trying to be insulting but 4chan does tend to draw in some strange folks.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:12 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Trust me, I know. o.o Mostly depends on the board, but you do get a few of the more...passionate browsers in every section.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next