View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My feedback 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I enjoyed the game very much. It's literally fascinating. Glad to have purchased, happy to support the product. Don't be disappointed by the harsh/blunt negative feedback I'm providing, I hope it helps you improve the product. I've tried to list the most significant ones first.

• Textual interaction: During gameplay, I was very surprised to find that the number one downfall, removing me from the "immersion", was the textual interaction. The fact that it was text was fine. The fact that the conversational AI was so poor was not. For example, certain words that were fine one step later terminated the conversation in a very "binary" fashion. Also, it was the word itself (without consideration of context) that shut down the scene, leading a probing question (an attempt to gauge the AI's receptiveness to an idea) about clothing for example, to be indistinguishable from a command to remove it. Also, the fact that it seemed I had to follow the script (wet dreams) wasn't so terrible, but the fact that then the script was faulty and incomplete was extremely irritating. The spelling errors (the -full rather than -ful suffixes everywhere) were a distraction, but worse it seemed that I had to copy that same text myself to progress the story line. It extremely counter-immersive to have to go back and copy the erroneous text just to progress the scene.
  • Camera: I suspect that at this point in the project you probably desire to avoid adding models for the main character. However, there must be something to do so that the camera isn't so unworkable. It's nearly impossible to get a desirable view of many core scenes.
  • Grabbing vs. mouselook: The toggle UI between these two is poorly designed. For example, in 'dark dreams', the inability to reorient my character while simultaneously holding onto the ragdoll was annoying. Also, the interaction caused the frequent unintentional dropping of objects.
  • Genital/explicit models/interaction: They are currently kinda lousy, especially the penis and anus. Also, I would have thought the cavity detail and cavity/fluid interaction would take precedence over, for example, the mucous simulation that you are working on.
  • Incomplete features: It seemed the internet toy shopping was supposed to work. I really liked this idea. I wish it would have been clear whether I was wasting my time trying to get this to work or not. Similarly, a couple of the dating site conversations seemed like they were going someplace with an opening chat response such as "You smooth talker! : )", so I was left wondering if I missed content. This latter topic isn't an issue of being let down, but of just not knowing if I should keep playing/trying or not. Eventually I resorted to spoilers here. It would be fine even if the game itself responded, something like "this interaction will continue in another scene", or maybe an eventual comment/hint by that NPC similar to "You seem like a nice guy but you aren't my type. You know who I think you would really get along with?".
  • Exiting the pool: Yeah, you know.
  • Kickstarter: I don't think this is a good idea. I'd never heard of this "kickstarter" type site before. I almost signed up just to show support your product, and then decided against it. I don't need a bunch of adult site memberships. Just more accounts to track, and adult ones at that. But I am willing to give more money to your company for more or better products.
  • Model positioning: I'm glad you are working on this; I like your plans for it. The cut scenes are OK, I'd rather have the conversation fixed than this feature added. But the ability to reposition a model in a more interactive way is a very relevant feature. The possibilities also for binding such physical interactions to AI are tremendous, so adding this feature is a great base for valuable features. From the video, that's one of the most advanced/unique features I see in the product.
  • Bondage equipment: The ankle bar obviously couldn't be manually donned, but had an odd parenting "stickiness" to the NPC. It seemed like the machine was almost code-complete for an adjustable height and pivot - that would have been appreciated. : )

That's is for now, great product, good luck! Hope to see more soon.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]