View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Feedback of the bodys,characters,options and moods 
Rank 1
Rank 1

so first sorry for my very bad english skills.

and now here is an list of things that make sex in the came a little bit weird or unnatural.

1.when i use the free sex option i can chose before the sex begins her mood
so i make her angry.... but all she does is say something bad but on my commands she make everything i want
for every mood there must be an special strategies like bondage her,stimulate her so long she begs that i do something to her.

2.an option what fetish she loves and how high the chances are she gets turned on to it or not
example
you chose she loves 100% anal
50% bondage
and 25% piss on her
so the chances are very high that when you fuck her in the ass she gets an orgasm from it
but the chances are also high that she like or didn't like bondage so her mood can change bad or good
here comes the clue you can chose an any option random so you dosnt know what she turns on and what off
but you can deactivate fetishes before you start because some fetishes are never yours and you don't want to try 20 times before she don't beg for shit in her face XD

3.She sounds strange when she gets turned on because the devs make it so that the sounds goes faster and this makes her voice bird like or noisy pls add more woman sounds in the game and let it smooth fade in each other.

4.idle animations would be grate,because when some one is in fear,anger or turned on you can see it the most time from her movement.
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=114439 ... 60s_v1.jpg

5.i think the 3d model of the bodys need more layers
sometimes the bones has no collision with the skin and the skin no collision with clothes
that means some times that she is stuck in an other 3d objekt
that means also that clothes can be stuck in her body
today i fuckt her with an vibrator and he get stuck in her leg
some time i can grab some of her skin and pull it very far away from her .....

6.So here comes the next point why she only feel pain when i hit her with "tool"
when i use my hand too squeeze her clit or nipples to strong and she has no fetish for it she can say to me its painful i must be more sensitive
when i fuck her asshole without lube or spit or first use an small tool or my fingers to make her ready for my penis
she is in pain

7.when i say to her come here or lay down or sit down on your knees she make it
but after that she is stuck at this place i cant adjust her position when i pull her arm,leg or hair to me or in some other direction
pls make an option for this.

8.when she is in one position i can change wit x/z the camera BUT very often my own body is in the way
pls add an option to fine tune the camera or make my body in the camera position invincible (not the hand,tool or penis that i use to penetrate her)

9.option for her orgasm face/sounds/animations
tongue out
eyes rolling
shaking body
shaking hips
shaking legs
squirt
drivels
and so on

10.Position menu with pictures because sometime you want that she make something very specific and you cant write it down :D and when we chose one position i can adjust the position a little bit
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=105445 ... 102063.jpg

11.i want to finger,stroke,licking,fisting,slap her titts or butt or massage her :D

12.something can go wrong or has consequences
example she make an deepthroad when i hold her in this position she cant breath when i overdone it and she cant get away she choking and died when i dont stop
so when she has experience this situation to often her mood can change from happy to anger or from anger to afraid
so its harder up here to satisfy her.BUT when it was her fetish that she cant breath so she get faster turned on from situation of this...... yes some fetishes are scarry
when you pound her vagina to hard it can happen that you enter her womb so she has pain or comes immediately because its one of her fetishes
when i make this with her asshole its possible that i injure her so she bleeds..... with training the chance this happen goes down.....

13.Memory option
when i has create a good fuckbody and like to fuck her..... so i can sace her information.... when i load this she not only looks like than ever she has the mood from the last time i visit her,she has only the clothes on i dindt pull out,the has the marks on her skin from the whipping ,she knows what i done to her last time.
so you can train her to become some fetishes she never know before or hated before,the can be addicted to some "technics" you do to her.... you can slightly broke her mind.

14.Condition
she can fuck so often that she cant stand anymore and the chances are high she flake out.
you can wake her up with water,piss,slap her or something

Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:38 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I support everything written in the post above!

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:01 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

I am agree with all above!

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

i agree too :D

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]