View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Website feedback 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi, first i would like to say that i think this game is very promising, it is actually fun, unlike most other adult games. I am talking about the interactivity with objects and actual puzzles, i really enjoyed the tentacle story and thought the scientist experiments were cool. however i thought the plasma generators took a bit too long time to get to full speed.

But i have a slight problem with the website, because i find it misleading and outdated. Before i bought the game i clicked on the learn more tab and read your paragraphs about gameplay and physics, thought i it cool so i downloaded the demo and after that i bought the game. I then discovered that xstory is actually two seperate games, there is a version 2 and 3. version 2 is almost unplayable due to crashes, weird artifacting and low framerate, while version 3 has better graphics, animations and stable performance. Nowhere on the site this is made clear. Also i think it is weird that all your marketing, like screenshots, videos are of version 2. would it not be the best to market the version 3 since it is vastly superior in every way. you are saying that you want xstory to move forwards, but i am just saying that your videos and screenshots might actually pull you back.

i also discovered that the game is not a complete game, that it is still in development and apparently only in its early stages. This is also not made clear anywhere on your site.

it is very important that your customers know what they are bying, if they dont, they are in for a surprise like myself. its not always good because you never know if the surprise is to their liking or not.

good luck with your game i look forward to seeing how far you can take this project.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:30 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree. We will upgrade demo and website soon. We have been too busy programming and modelling to spend time on this.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]