View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Feedback on the Tentacle Dream 
Rank 6
Rank 6

I have finished the Tentacle Dream and it's time to give my feeling and comments about it.

I find the story interesting even if I am not an absolute fan of aliens type sex games. But there is some humor here that I like (the way you get organic material (lol)).
Girls are nice and the physic is really amazing. Girls' skin is very well rendered. I appreciated Monika for her big boobs (yes) and Saiko for her sweetness.
Sex scenes are imaginative. I liked in particular the "Fast sex" scene in the dungeon as one can develop his own fantasy very well. I love the possibility to customize the girls. The 2 other "Fast sex" scenes are less interesting in my opinion as there are clearly a sequence taken from the story itself and seem more limited (unless there is a way to unlock the action that I could not find?).

Now the part where in my opinion there is room for improvements and some suggestions:

Concerning the story:
- I was a little bit frustrated the way the story ended, did not end in fact. Will there be further development in the future 3.1 version?
- I find that there are too many indications in the bubble / cloud top left so that it's too easy to complete the game. I would suggest that a hot key to activate / deactivate the "bubble" help be implemented.
The story is quite linear and I would have liked it if it was possible to achieve the goal through different ways.

Concerning the girls and the sex part:
- In the story itself, when you have satisfied Saiko in her apartment or Monika in her office and you come back a second time, I would have liked that the girls become more cooperative and do not keep sleeping (Saiko) or repeating the same previous scene (Monika and her interest for the armchair!). I would have liked to the contrary that the girls can be used as to your fantasy (e.g. possibility to bring Monika to the server room or the meeting room and do whatever I like, possibility to wake up Saiko, etc...).
- Even if it is the best I have seen so far in erotic games, the physical behavior of the girls remains not completely natural and there is obviously room for improvements here. I would suggest to concentrate on arms and legs movements in particular when the girls walk.
- I would also suggest to work on girls expressions. I would like in particular to see their face changing when you fuck them.
- One last thing, it's sometimes quite difficult to penetrate the girls in certain positions. You have to crouch in a not very realistic manner. It would be nice if you could orientate your penis (in real life, you have your hands to help, right?).

To conclude, it's really a great game and I love it and there is room for improvements as always.

Last edited by BlackTie on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

quick answers because I have work to do.

- Story is not finished and should be in the 3.1 release. In my memories the last bubble explain that. "to be continued", "not finished yet" or something like that.
- you can move your penis with the cursor. BUT, the camera angle is not calculated, so if you have switched camera, the game still consider you are in subjective view when pointing object. You can click your penis in subjective view, don't release mouse button, switch view then move. I did it a lot when playing. When clicking you can also mousewheel to pull further / back your tip.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:01 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thanks for the penis tip. I will try it

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]