View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Some feedback about 3.5 
Rank 15
Rank 15

What I like:

The adolescent stage, with the repulsive creature, Saiko despising Peter, Monica seeking help and the competition between the girls.
The adult stage is really menacing.
The dungeon is now a lot better.

What could be improved
No DP on a story about Tentacles?
No anal love for Saiko on the main story
There is still no link between this story and the previous two.
The office and the creature's dimension are mostly unused.
Less interaction through dialogue than in the previous episodes.

I'm really happy with the episode as a whole.

It seems that you really like Isaac Asimov. Maybe the creatures are from the same universe than those on The Gods Themselves.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:09 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

-There is no link between the first two stories, either. And I doubt that there will be a link between the current stories and Transformation Dream. It all plays out in the same city, but that is all that there is. And I don't think that this is a bad thing. It makes the stories more realistic. A man picking up girls in one end of town does not have to have a link with another man picking up girls in the other end of town.
-If there will ever be a link or an explanation, I am sure it will come in further versions. And so will the office building. The building is so huge, it has much space for scenes from versions-to-come. And if there will be no new scenes added to this building, it wouldn't matter as well. Because: Realism.
-As for the cave/dimension: Yes, that cave could definitely use more action. I don't see how it could be made use of in new stories. So why not adding more creatures and girls (that Peter is not willing/able to rescue) getting it on in the background? Make use of those fricking disgusting tentacle-hands. You could add DP in this as well. That way Saiko would get her share of anal love.
-This episode is indeed more about actions, while the previous two (esp. WD) were more about conversation. But hey, not everyone out there is a big orator.

When Saiko invited the tentacle monster, I suddenly had the strong urge to kill it. Up to then I thought of it as a troublesome sort-of pet. When I woke up, I definitely wanted to blow its head of.
(Or maybe one of those valves unfortunately couldn't stand the pressure anymore and blow up in its ugly face)

When Saiko gets over to the table and the monster follows her, Peter can outrun it and take Saiko's pussy first. My wish would be an option where Saiko gets mad first but then starts enjoying it and the story still advances. After all, the monster doesn't do much besides threatening you in this ridiculous way.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:57 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

-There is a small link, Samantha is one of the guest in the chat. I would liked to see easter eggs like that.

-You are right, this episode is mostly about interaction. But I would have liked more backstory about the girls, we get to hate Samantha, and Jenna and Tifanny have a bit of background. Instead, is the monster the one we get to known and loathe.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:09 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

There is a Samantha, but I doubt that this is her. But I have found Latisha in chat, though she wouldn't talk to me and just tell me to go away

Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:13 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I crashed while trying to go in front of the two being alienniated before the next last 3 scene. Also, hopefully ya saw the "exited," the writer went to quick and didn't see it.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]