View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 My first few hours with fast sex mode in 3.5 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well i loaded up the game fully expecting to quickly check out the new toys in the dungeon for a few minutes and move on to the stories, but was quickly consumed by everything there. New positions, new commands and wow the new chains are amazing. The controls for it were surprisingly easy and intuitive from knowing that U I and O are controls for remotes from previous versions and the red lights as well. The cage is perfect for putting a girl in her place with a vibrator in her ass while you play with the other. I literally just spent hours playing with that machine. Getting the girls arms and legs in position is great in his version. Tomorrow I'll try the stories.

Cons/ suggestions

My one minor gripe with the machine is the height of the metal top. Hands can only go in the middle so when you lower the girl down to dick to face level you cant get to her face because of the top of the arm chains. Being able to move those forwards or backwards a bit would be useful. But I'm sure big dick mods will solve this just as easily XD

Camera cons- I like that there are so many camera angles but to my knowledge there is no "center cam" button to reset when you need to grab something or adjust position quick. Some positions its hard to tell when you in the main mode and you scroll through all the camera angles like 9 times before you find it lol. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Was just a little frustrating. Maybe that's there and i didn't see it. i didn't look at the keybinding menu yet.
Also when the camera is at the waist it follows the dick not the torso so it wobbles back and fourth like your on boat. and when you go in her mouth you clip though he head and its just dick and throat lol. Although Bravo for having all that in there properly textured, never would have noticed if not for that ride on the SS peter. This isn't really a con, it just a would be nice to be able to tick off a few of those angles and just pick the ones you want in a config menu. Could have been part of the rape mode mod i was tinkering with.

Grabbing, Still very hard to pull a girl to where you want them to go. Grab and arm and pull and thy just lean and stay standing there. Grab a head and they drop to their knees until you tell them to get up. I'd like to be able to position them a bit better by just grabbing a limb and pulling. Maybe loosen those anchors a bit. I know its a delicate balance to keep them upright so they need to be firmly in place but it seems like they are harder to make sidestep in this one. But that is balanced out a bit by their improved willingness to obey commands no matter what mood their set to.

All and all it's great i love it, I have no REAL complaints (besides the girls from 2.1 not being there yet :P )
Great work Xmoon team! I can't wait to check out the story mode additions tomorrow.. or later tonight.

Edit: forgot to mention Performance.

My system specs

2012 Lenovo Z575 (laptop) system model 12992ku

CPU---> APU A8-3520M Quad Core 1.6ghz

GPU---> Radeon HD 6620G 512VRAM (directx 11)

RAM---> 8GB ddr3 @1333mhz

OS ---->64bit win 7 ultimate

HD-----> WD @5400

Not a beast by any means but it ran the game perfectly on Ultra. No studders no crashes you have outdone yourselves. I felt like i was playing XSP2 again. I had girls spazzing out to the point where they deformed and shook off all their clothes and no crash at all. Very impressed. Ram was steady at about 3.25-4gb and 3 out of 4 of my cores were steady. Core 2 was a bit high for my liking but it didn't effect gameplay. I use a cooler pad for my laptop so i can game so no overheating issues.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:10 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you for the detailed (and positive) review :)

We take the ideas/cons under consideration for next release.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Couple things that did jump out at me for the 1st time in v3.5 (aside from wanting the v2 girls... hint hint! :) ) was being able to move the fuck machine and perhaps having more than one. Even if we can't drag and move it directly, perhaps a section in the options for it's placement at various spots, stocks & fuck machine, chains & fuck machine, fuck machine set to bang the girls on the bed, on the table, in the cage, on the toilet, etc.

Also a minor issue with the girls placement on the various items, is there a way to make them mount/get in or on the various sex devices and face different ways?

For example, if told to ride the floor mounted dildo, they always face the wall, forcing me to squeeze back in between them and the wall to see their front. It'd be nice if they mounted the pole facing me, so I could control the action a bit more. And not stopping riding till I tell them too. That'd be a plus.

They always mount the stocks with ass facing the projection screen, never out into the room. Perhaps they could mount from which ever side of the stocks I am standing on.

They always mount the chains facing into the room, granted with enough effort, I can affect that. It would be nicer if they would mount the chains facing me.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]