View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 my feedback 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello, so i tried this game and here's my opinion :

Pros :

- The physics is reaaaaaaaaaaally good, it's pure hapiness that the body and your "thing" move this way, it look realistic and that's a good thing.
- The graphic quality made a point here too, to be honest that's not ugly at all. (but there is something bad about it)
- The story line made a good point as well, it's funny to have a little story to follow at first (but there is something bad about it as well)

Cons :

- About the graphic, it's good but that make the game so slow sometime. Like in the gym : at the entrance i reach 53 fps (which is fine), but as soon as it show all the gym equipement (in the biggest room), the fps goes to 22, and it's really a pain.
- About the storyline, the cleaning thing is really, really, really boring (especially when your computer is slow)... But i keep did it because i really wanted to have fun with my boss, and then, when i finally make her sleep and take her to my room, a message shows up and say that i don't have the BDSM stuff ?
So i had to do it again and again and i just can't win this (and is it normal that i don't see my boss in my room when i mad her sleeping and bring it to the gym entrance ?). And i still can't have fun with "fast sex" because i didn't finished the story, but i really don't want to clean all the things again ..

But still this is a good game, my advice would be to put a "low quality option" for old computers, and maybe the ability to do all the things you want without being forced to finish anything.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you for the feedback.

We have had more people disliking the cleaning part. The idea was that it really makes you pissed off at your boss.
But on the other hand it may be somewhat too boring at the moment.

The graphics performance can be somewhat slow on older computers. It may be improved a little in new version, but we still aim at mid/high end graphics cards.

:)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

xpadmin wrote:
We have had more people disliking the cleaning part. The idea was that it really makes you pissed off at your boss.
But on the other hand it may be somewhat too boring at the moment.

Well that's literrally the point, i wanted to punch her in the face so much when she kept repeating: "go clean that stuff now !" :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

At first I found it annoying, but it also kind of helps out when you're getting used to the controls. I think it's a necessary evil. ;D Honestly, I don't really mind it anymore. :)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I actually enjoyed the cleaning, just wish the trash would have been more visible. I enjoy keeping my work area and apt clean at all times, I also think it would have been hilarious if she would have told you "The John is clogged-up again, hurry up and fix that shit" lol, that would really get the player pissed off.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

"The John is clogged-up again, hurry up and fix that shit" HAW! XD

I think the cleaning bit would be fine if it was made more realistically efficient ;) Like, if the trash can had wheels and you just pushed it around then picked stuff up and put it in, rather than picking up one piece of trash at a time and then going back and forth to the trash can on the other side of the room. Or maybe just use the broom to push all the trash to the trash can and then pick them up and dump them. o_O

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]