View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 16
Rank 16

BubbaGump wrote:
The stuff the monster shoots out. It depends upon what eat as to the color of your poop. It also depends upon your health.

If your shit ever comes out bright green, go to the ER immediately.

Sat May 02, 2015 9:16 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello I have only recently found out about this game and the only thing I could think of right now would be the conversion from the 2.1 "Dark Dreams and Wet Dreams" stories to XStoryplayer 3.5 just to have everything in one package.

First post btw. keep up the good work.

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:28 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

The thing I really didn't like about the story was how much of a backseat the player took.

It was mostly you watching bugs fuck women, and they get angry when you try to separate them.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Glad your actually polling this this. There is a small niche of people that actually want to see a pussy fucked by tentacles. I for one cant think of ANYTHING faster that kills my boner than a slimy tentacle going in a pussy. Except for fake plastic barbie doll looking chicks. When you mix the two? Well fuck ever giving you my money.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

The tentacle dreams story was long enough imo, rather expand the others now. A new story? Nah, its better have one or two good ones than a few half-done stories.
The graphics and voices are okeyish, these are also something that the modding community can improve.
One of the most disturbing things is the handless and headless player character itself.

Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10