View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Malachai wrote:
In Wet Dreams you can go back and do her again. You need to go there at school hours. Typically, 8:00 AM. Same thing for Jenna, only you have to wait for a particular time at night.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but that doesn't work for me.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Have you gotten to the point where she tells you that you can do anything to her? You have to complete the entirety of the event at the school.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Malachai wrote:
Have you gotten to the point where she tells you that you can do anything to her? You have to complete the entirety of the event at the school.

I finally figured that out:) I also found that you can visit Jenna at 2 am and uncover her and drag her out of bed to do some fun stuff

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

This is taking forever :| :|

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

That's how game development works. Especially with a small team.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

I have to say tentacles aren't my favorites, but the "tamagotchi style" sounds really tempting. :lol:

I would like to make the priority on the game features like AI, animations etc. while making stories in between and after the basics are there there could be more focus on creating stories.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I really would like to see improvement to the engine, with perhaps expanding current story lines. Working on some thing like allowing the hero, to get into different positions. Just simple things, like being able to sit in a char. Which he then can use the laptop, or read the homework in the class. Allow an NPC like Latisha do a lap dance. Or perform sex in basic position. Like laying on top.

I think expanding the mechanics and fixing the physics would be the best thing to do.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'd like to have access to all locations with all girls in fast sex. Also better and more responses verbally and emotionally. I want to be able to put any of them in chains or on the bed etc. And definitely better physics.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Gamesman wrote:
I'd like to have access to all locations with all girls in fast sex. Also better and more responses verbally and emotionally. I want to be able to put any of them in chains or on the bed etc. And definitely better physics.

I can't say for sure, but since we will be able to go "outside" in the next version, we might be able to go to each place within the storyline (you take take Jenna to the apartment, but not to the fitness center perhaps).

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Maybe I am alone here but I would really like to put the story aspect on hold and focus more on the physics, fastsex sandbox aspect and maybe the character responses for the next version.

Posing and positioning could also be better (please don't take this as an insult this game is amazing). For example, when Samantha is chained up I can glitch her to have her legs almost behind her head and it is AMAZING. The problem is that it is SO SOOOOO HARD to get to that point and if your not super gentle after, then her legs fall off and she returns to the main position. It would be great if I could click her bar shackle, drag it above where I want it and while holding it, press a command key so it would lock what i was dragging in place, then I could let go and her legs wouldn't drop down and play with her. This type of point, click and lock system would also be great for posing especially because I want to bend Tiffany over one of those desks and give it to her but I haven't been able to.

I would also love to have Samantha in her coma state and be able put her in the bed, or on the couch or the table, instead of having her start off on the floor of the dungeon. (I can drag her onto the glass table but it is very difficult.) Being able to drag the character as a unit without her flopping around would allow me to start fastsex with Samantha in the doggy style position and drag her as a unit in that position and put her on the bed for more of a realistic setting. But lets not limit that to the girls only. Moving items such as the fucking machine would be awesome. I could set it behind the cage for example or in front of the machine that raises and lowers Samantha. Being able to move the lift would allow the fucking machine to be used while throat plowing.

I am sure someone has mentioned it but how about being able to choose the location for any girl and not limiting them to only one? Or how about having one or more of the girls in one room at a time?

Another thing, how about about having a first person camera mode with no clipping that I can switch in and out of? With Samantha in the Pee position you can turn on the fucking machine and get a blowjob but you can only see one or the other. With a first person camera you could go in FP from behind the machine and watch both at the same time (even a mirror behind the fucking machine would be fun). Of course that would also mean having to create a third person of the player and having an auto suck/fuck command and remote cum/piss but that would be so cool so see. Having a first person camera view would give you complete control of whatever angle that you wanted to see. Staring at the dick at the very bottom of the screen to see the action is realistic but it limits all the hard work you guys have done that I want to see. If anything a zoom in and out function as it is would also help.

Also to help bring in more revenue, DLC such as bondage devices, toys, characters, clothing and locations could help bring in a little extra cash to keep this project going. Maybe you could offer a percentage of sold DLC to any random developer who could make such items so that your company wouldn't have to directly make them as to have more time working on the game itself.

Well, I think I am done ranting for now but I would like to conclude by saying that this game has major potential and is probably THE best erotic 3D interactive game out there. I plan on donating in the next week or two when I get paid and will donate more when I can.

Thank you.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next