View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Everything that you've brought up has been addressed on the forums here and there for the past year and a half.
Please refer to the list of version 3 previews for more infomation.

Munklin wrote:
DLC

This idea is always negatively received when suggested. But don't worry, the members of this forum have been exploring ways to get more revenue for the dev team. I personally found an avenue that ended up getting just over $21,000 for XSP development.

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

I can't believe how many sicko's are into tentacles. That's the closest thing to bestiality really. I can't get a boner watching that shit.
Look at all the awesome suggestions at the 'story proposals' section. I wish you would've used those suggestions instead.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:23 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

You are overthinking this.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:53 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

notched wrote:
I can't believe how many sicko's are into tentacles. That's the closest thing to bestiality really. I can't get a boner watching that shit.
Look at all the awesome suggestions at the 'story proposals' section. I wish you would've used those suggestions instead.

I can't believe how many sicko's are into virtual sex. That's the closest thing to being a creep really.
I can't get a boner watching that shit.
Look at all the awesome adverts on 'craiglist' meetings section. I wish you would've perused those adverts instead.

I'm just saying, you're not exactly in a position to judge anyone man. Besides that's just stupid, fetishes are just fetishes.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:37 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

I'm not interested in tentacles either, but I don't prance around trolling people who are. If trolling people is how you get your ya-yas, go do it some place else - sicko!

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

activspam wrote:
notched wrote:

I can't believe how many sicko's are into virtual sex. That's the closest thing to being a creep really.
I can't get a boner watching that shit.
Look at all the awesome adverts on 'craiglist' meetings section. I wish you would've perused those adverts instead.

I'm just saying, you're not exactly in a position to judge anyone man. Besides that's just stupid, fetishes are just fetishes.

Your argument made as much sense as mustard on a chocolate bar. Not even going to comment.

friendly wrote:
I'm not interested in tentacles either, but I don't prance around trolling people who are. If trolling people is how you get your ya-yas, go do it some place else - sicko!

Of couuuuurse you obviouuusly aren't into tentacles ;) ;) Countering my sicko, because you got butt hurt.

What I stated wasn't outrageous to be considered trolling. I am just stating what the majority of (normal) people think. I just want them to be aware that not everyone is into sick content, and I will support them if they don't go that direction with the stories. In the end it's up to them.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Dude everyone has that dark little corner of their mind that would make other people cringe. You included. While I'm not a huge fan of tentacles I do want the upgrade for better interaction. Calling someone sick because of a fetish is pretty close to bigotry as many fetishes are cultural in origin. Like the American obsession with breasts. Most other countries find it silly and maybe a little childish. Is a foot fetish sick? It's all in your head what right or wrong. This is the reason gays have so many problems. Funny thing is a lot of homophobes are closet homosexuals that project their self-hate onto others. Most bigotry comes from a need to be seen as a "Better" person because of low self-esteem. So I have to ask what about yourself makes you judge others?

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:27 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

notched wrote:
What I stated wasn't outrageous to be considered trolling. I am just stating what the majority of (normal) people think. I just want them to be aware that not everyone is into sick content, and I will support them if they don't go that direction with the stories. In the end it's up to them.

I'll have to disagree with you here. One problem you have is that you've taken it upon yourself to speak for an entire group of people without doing any kind of research or asking any questions. You've simply assumed that a majority of people think like you. This is likely wrong. What you consider "sick", there is a MASSIVE group of people, some likely inside this community, who might find it "hot" or "sexy". Do you like futa? If so, what kind of futa? How do you feel about furry? How about anal? Vore? BDSM? Spanking? How about gay/lesbian sex? Aliens? There's a HUGE number of fetishes out there. Some or most you might not enjoy. That doesn't mean that you're in the larger group.

Normality can be defined as what the largest group thinks. Are you sure you're in the largest group? I don't really like it when the term "normal" is used when referring to this category anyway. Normal, when it comes to fetishes, is very murky here. I also don't like the way you're using the word "sick". It's offensive to use it in such a manner as it's indirectly insulting people who enjoy whatever the topic happens to be. The correct phrasing would be "I find it sick", not "it is sick". Otherwise you're projecting what you think as being the absolute truth.

You may think what you will, but please take notice of how you write things and how you direct your statements. Yes, this is an online community, but it is a community. We'd all prefer to get along and have a good time.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:50 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Notched, first up, there are no normal people. There is a normal distribution of fetishes, and whatever fetishes you personally enjoy are merely one point in that distribution.

For example I naturally assumed that you were aware that you were trolling. Since you're not aware of it, that makes you a closet-troll. That's a pretty unusual fetish to have, I think, but still normal in the sense that it fits within the normal distribution of fetishes.

Nevertheless I still call you a sick bastard. Sick because your particular fetish is non-consensual - you enjoy attacking people you don't know. And a bastard because you don't possess sufficient self-discipline to control your sickness.

Get a grip, sicko.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:54 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I gotta downvote the story expanding and more dating stuff with the argument that this will make this game closer to second life, which already exists, and scares every serious gamer away. That's also the reason I didnt bought this game sooner, because I thought its like second life and softcore. A tentacle expansion would make the game attractive to more people who have doubts about it. Thats just my five cent.

Actually my website is down because of some laws here, so now there is only my patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/nearfatal

Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next