View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Some screenshots of pussy and ass modelling 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello everyone. I don't know, if the theme of this topic is still actual, or if the devs are done with texturing of privat parts, so I'll just say my idea. Recently i've read some threads about sims 3 modding and i've found an interesting texture mod. I'll upload some screenshots from this mod to explain my opinion about texturing of perineum.

The point of it is that perineum should have a different hue. In the original post we see that perineum skin is lighter than skin on hips or buttocks. In fact, it should be darker. By Monica it should be more dark-red, and by Saiko just dark skin tint. It would be good to make slightly darker skin around anus, because now it looks like a.. dont know, lol, like an artifical hole :D

So, i"m not an expert in 3d-modeling and don't know, if it is possible to make extra texture for perineum, but i would like to read a small respond from devs :)

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

That looks terrible, like they haven't showered or shaved in a long time.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:39 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

weipai wrote:

Do we get to play with mud physics at any point?

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:54 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

weipai wrote:

I think, that looks more realistic than a plastic doll. Of course models shouldn't look equal, but it would be better to make texturing in this way, in my opinion.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:55 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@ breeder

fully agree but i think anybody love the plastic doll look it should done an extra texture how you have said or done by the modder

it should generally gave more fetishes old, thin, red head, fat(bbw), midget etc

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:38 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

tomahawk308 wrote:
@ breeder

fully agree but i think anybody love the plastic doll look it should done an extra texture how you have said or done by the modder

it should generally gave more fetishes old, thin, red head, fat(bbw), midget etc

:) Yep, i'm for democracy, everyone deserves its own fetish, and honestly i'm not for fully retexruring models like on pictures above, it's also kinda fetish and not a topic theme, i just think that texture of perineum is very unrealistic even for plastic dolls :D So, if devs started this thread, they wanted to know our oponion, this one is mine :)
Even if it won't be possible/devs don't want to retexture, i hope there would be some people who can make a mode with different textures for existing girls.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

New vagigi's and butthole models look great, and as for those suggested pictures and to the guy who wants fat girls and midgets lol, now that they're adding mod support I'd assume if you want a different model, you can add one. It would have to be designed for this game because of the body physics. maybe the devs will eventually create a sort of marketplace where they design different girls of all shapes and sizes and you can buy them separately for the game. That's the great thing about it. once the game is ready the possibilities will be endless. Hongfire already has a thread on this game and I'd assume once mod support is in and ready the mods will start to flow. There is nothing like this on the market anywhere. but its definitely the future of adult gaming.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:28 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

and those people who didnt now what fetish is and to those who named nautica and didnt know what own opinion is google will help you

that posts addressed to both (the devs and the modder) when the devs think they wont bring this features it is a request to future modder

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I would be loathe to hold up skins made for The Sims as an example of realism and in particular I'm not a fan of that artist's work. They are overcompensating for the doll-look that sims have when they are naked and the result is sims that have a bad rash and weird lines under their breasts.
Some slightly darker or redder skin is normal, but that looks like something a woman should talk to her doctor about.
Anyway, if the model is like most others, no extra texture is necessary. The skin can be darkened anywhere desired. The only time I've seen textures for genital areas is when the model lacks that definition and the labial cleft has to be painted in.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

tomahawk308 wrote:
and those people who didnt now what fetish is and to those who named nautica and didnt know what own opinion is google will help you

I see you had some typo's in there so i may have misinterpreted what your trying to say in reference to myself.. this is what i think you ment to say

"and to those people who didn't know what a fetish is and to nautica who doesn't know what my opinion is, google will help you"

I'm well aware of fetishes lol, i have many of my own. I like short thin pale girls with medium to small tits, also bondage, bdsm. I do also know what your opinion is and am in full agreement with you. We all don't enjoy a cliche thin girl with huge tits. All i said was the modding aspect of the game will make anything we want available to us all regardless of what the dev's put in the game. When it comes to mod-able games, if its desired, someone will inevitably create it. I only mentioned "to the guy who wants fat girls and midgets" for comedic effect =) I Didn't intend to insult you at all. My apologies if i did.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next