View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New movie for Saiko 
Rank 9
Rank 9

multiple clothes, and animation. I really wish that this was going to be added to current story's.

Really nice work btw!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nice progress !

Have you thought about specific facial expressions when you touch her at specific places or open specific cloth items of her.

Right now she appears almost emotionless.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Looking good, the addition of underwear is great! I agree with Pickled Cow, Dimples of Venus are sexy! Will there be multiple outfits or is it a lot of work to create an outfit due to physics?

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:01 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I would like to a inquire about the state of the game's handling of pubic hair.

-Will pubic hair be rendered with 3 dimensions?
-Will pubic hair have a verity styles?
-Will the player be able to tug on the pubic hair?
-Will public hair come out in clumps if the player tugs too hard on it?
-Does pubic hair not clip through clothing?

I found this gif the other day. It shows off pretty well what I think good 3D pubes should look like. Just imaging them on a woman who's not blue and has non-silver hair. And hips that don't dislocate when she gyrates them.
Attachment:
File comment: I don't know what this is from.
post-284112-1389409767.gif
post-284112-1389409767.gif [ 1.77 MiB | Viewed 12844 times ]

Also take note of the texture of her anus. The new anus is an improvement, but it could be better.

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
Let me know what you think.

I'm very impressed! I like that the model's face looks more realistic.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

If this goes on too long, or some feel I'm nitpicking, please know I'm simply trying to cover everything I can with what I've seen in this video. These are my personal tastes and in no way do I expect changes to be made from my opinions alone. On with my comment~<3

I do like this so far. The face is soft and I like the slight smile on her face while she's looking into the camera. Her subtle movements while standing are a vast improvement on the current release. It adds so much life to the game.

The underwear is a welcomed addition and I hope to see a couple of different bras in the future. A clasp on the back would really help getting it off. I still notice some clipping of the clothing through the arms when it's coming off. I noticed this in the current version as well. Is this something that will be ironed out in the future or is this simply something that cannot be changed due to limitations on the engine? It's not terribly distracting, I'm just curious.

The new poses we get to see were an unexpected and very welcome surprise for me. You've got me wanting to see more! I hope we'll be seeing a variety of poses to play with later on.

The music in the background was very pleasant. Some variation of Canon? I'd like to know who performed it so I could look up their work.

The texture of the floor is nice. I'm a fan of wooden floors. And depending on her personality, that shade might work well. The color of the walls don't feel quite right. With the color of the blankets, it feels like there's too much green in the room.

Maybe we can move the bed to the left, back corner of the room? Since it's a single bed, it feels like it's in the way against the wall in the middle. Just a shift to the left would make more room to move in.

The clock is cute in a cartoonish way. Does it actually function by real time, game time or is it just a static prop? If possible, if it could move to game-time, that would be interesting.

If we could get a simpler light fixture in the ceiling, that would be welcomed. A simple dome providing light would be nice rather than the metallic look we currently have.

The table and chair are perfect. It's small and suits the room well. I'd like to see a laptop added though. If she were an art student, which I get the feel of in this room, then a few sites and programs could be added for show. Maybe some digital art by Saiko can be found? :) Oh, and if we do this, I'd love to see a paint-like program where we can actually draw on her computer and set a background or screensaver. That'd be fun. :D Maybe those nudes we took in Wet Dream are now being used as reference material for art students? :D (apologies for the bust of "suggestion-mode". But I leave it in because I still think it's a good idea, hehe.)

And finally, can she have a stuffed animal of some sort? I think it'd be adorable. And, keeping with the theme, how about something like Zone-tan's Orson plushie she was given on Christmas? An adorable little tentacle monster with a top hat would be just precious. If no one knows what I'm talking about, it can be found here at 1 minute and 50 seconds into the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynPn5k7DS6g

Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:35 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Everything looks good I think, looks like your best work so far. The facial expression could be sexier though. Anyways, congrats... keep up the good work.

p.s. someone send the clip to Illusion, maybe they'd learn something.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Although I am not that much into Asians, she looks great. Excellent work.

Pickled Cow wrote:
I also noticed that you had trouble getting her skin tight garments off with just the one cursor. There's got to be way to use 2 at once...
I frequently use a program called Paint Net. One of the tools is the clone stamp. You ctrl+click to set an origin cursor and then regular click to set a relative distance. Then all regular clicks after that are for cloning parts of an image.
clonestamp.jpg
clonestamp2.jpg

Is it possible to do something like that in XSP to get 2 cursors on the screen at once? Or alternatively... is it possible to get XSP to recognize 2 different USB mouse inputs?

I think this is something which should definitely be worked on for XSP 2.3, because it was also addressed in this topic.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:38 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Everything looks amazing , the body and the addition of underwear. My only opinion is that giving the underwear a bit more addition of colors would be good , cause they look similar to the swimming suit jenna is wearing. Other than that thats great progress!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:01 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Wow, this will be amazing in VR!
Now all we need is a pair of haptic gloves and we'll have our very own sex android :)
Great work!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next