View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Just a small movie to let everyone know we are still busy 
Rank 15
Rank 15

xpadmin wrote:
Ok, here is a tonsils closeup movie using a camera attached to the penis.

:lol: Brilliant.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Good work, keep going guys!

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

xpadmin wrote:
--

Ok, here is a tonsils closeup movie using a camera attached to the penis.

:lol:

N.b.
Sometimes you see through because of the poly culling.

Hm... looking at this, I'd say that one of the ref points for the custom camera needs to be inside of the head of the penis, that's always pointed "out the urethra". It doesn't look like the camera setting that you're using in that video would do much good if the orifice the penis was going in to didn't have an horizontal orientation.

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:08 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Question: Why cornflakes and Chinese food?

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:48 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@tomten

The scene is part of the tentacle dreams story (not yet released). It will become clear when you play it.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Cornflakes, dry milk and chinese food. A healthy breakfast.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Many thanks for the detailed replies and movies XpAdmin! It's good to know we'll be able to tinker with responses this way.

Obviously it's possible to script to fix, but I think what i was after was that when Saiko shakes her head, she looks up at the player. Looking at the penis while shaking her head makes it seem like she's having an internal dialog where looking at the players face while shaking her head gives the appearance of wishing the player to take it easier.

I wonder whether scripting will also be able to control facial expression? Looking at the array of smilies available in the forum here:

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :ugeek: :| :idea: :|

Might make an intuitive set of parameters to use in scripts - ?

On a slightly sillier note, I wonder if XSP could be made to work with the Virtualizer? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw if you haven't seen it) I mean ... you've already got the rift integration. With that rig and a fleshlight ... the mind races, does it not?

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@friendly

Obviously it's possible to script to fix, but I think what i was after was that when Saiko shakes her head, she looks up at the player. Looking at the penis while shaking her head makes it seem like she's having an internal dialog where looking at the players face while shaking her head gives the appearance of wishing the player to take it easier.

It is very easy to change the scripts to reflect these kind of behaviors. The way I see it is that we lay a foundation upon which modders can add all kind new scripts to make new things possible.

I wonder whether scripting will also be able to control facial expression? Looking at the array of smilies available in the forum here:

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :ugeek: :| :idea: :|Might make an intuitive set of parameters to use in scripts - ?

Absolutely. The characters have several kind of expressions added to them by default. Like: Unhappy, smile, surprised, angry, open/close eyes, open/close mouth, tongue movements, talking expressions.
These expressions can also be combined. So you can have smile with mouth open. Angry with surprised etc. This allows for a large variety in emotions.

On a slightly sillier note, I wonder if XSP could be made to work with the Virtualizer? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw if you haven't seen it) I mean ... you've already got the rift integration. With that rig and a fleshlight ... the mind races, does it not?

It seems like a great system, but at the moment we have our hands full on releasing the current new features.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

friendly wrote:

It looks like that harness goes through the legs... also, there's a giant assembly ring in the way between where your hands and where you want at least one of your hands to be.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:52 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Amazing progress, I just posted few days ago about Super Deepthroat's amazing mechanics making it into XStoryPlayer, and now look at that! :D Keep it up guys. :)

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next