View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Just a small movie to let everyone know we are still busy 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Great progres. I wonder if Monica can act in the same scene?

Also could you add a feature to use any model in any scene in 'fast sex' mode? For example to chain Jenna in apartament like Samantha...

Wish you finish 3.0 sooner))

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Repper wrote:

Also could you add a feature to use any model in any scene in 'fast sex' mode? For example to chain Jenna in apartament like Samantha...

At the very least, we'll be able to add anyone to any scene with the scripting tool. Same goes with having Monica give you a blowjob (so long as her tits don't get in the way :D )

Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:44 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Will the creature in the new story be able to do this to the girls? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3K-2Zy26QA

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:27 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

:lol: I can think of several people I'd like to see that happen to more than Conan.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Repper wrote:

At the very least, we'll be able to add anyone to any scene with the scripting tool. Same goes with having Monica give you a blowjob (so long as her tits don't get in the way :D )

Personally, what I'd like to see with Monica is titfucking. Wonder if the scripting can make that happen.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:08 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

burning wrote:
TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Repper wrote:

Personally, what I'd like to see with Monica is titfucking. Wonder if the scripting can make that happen.

I'll try my best to make it work. I'm not sure it will be easy though, since the angles might make for some awkward collisions.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:17 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

TheMohawkNinja wrote:

I'll try my best to make it work. I'm not sure it will be easy though, since the angles might make for some awkward collisions.

My hero. :)

Last edited by burning on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Would it be possible to grip her hair and control her head alitlle just to make her choke alittle/push back at your grip to come up for air? that would be niccceeeeee, obviously i'm not condoning to make her pass out .....but i'm not against it neither :twisted: could be a usefull feature in a boss fight if your corned by a sexy deamon and need to get away for some storylined reason, make her tired by fucking so she doesnt overpower your head grip, and then grip her head/horns during deepthroat to make her pass out :D Keep her a a sex slave in your dungeon or sell her/make a baragin with another deamon or maybe death himself, ohh I have so many ideas now :lol:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Great job!!! go on like this ;)
A release date for version 3?

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I couldn't help but notice that the texture of Seiko's throat isn't as detailed as the others.
Attachment:
textured throat.jpg
textured throat.jpg [ 37.15 KiB | Viewed 15064 times ]

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next