View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Candid/Voyeur Foot Fetish story 
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'll start off by saying this game is perfect for this type of story given what's already exists in the game. The camera functions, the ability to turn off flash, sneaking where the girl can't see you. Also important, the focus doesn't have to be feet, it's just what I would prefer it to be considering the situation the story would take place.

It's summer time. You're a student. The girl in the story attends the same school. You like her, but you're shy. Too shy to ask her out or even become her friend. So, you resort to taking pictures of her while you're in class/study hall/a library. (Gameplay wise, this would be very fun). You'd have to secretly take pictures of her using your phone (phone model exists, camera functions exists). As she studies/reads, you can watch her behavior patterns (some looping idle animations) to get better shots of her feet (barefoot, or maybe a sandal/flip flop model in the future). The closer the picture, the higher the risk of getting caught, but the higher the reward of the picture. You could also progress in the story/get points by taking pictures from up her skirt as she sits down.

(There could be a simple point system, or even just the pictures alone, like in the wet dreams story and leave the rest to imagination). You go home. Upload the pictures to your PC. Jerk off. Go to bed. School/library the next day and you intend to do the same thing. Plot twist: She knew the whole time. She's not entirely freaked out about it (Although, she would if you get caught during the first day), and decides to play with you a bit. She'll keep her legs crossed for a while. She'll move her feet out of view and look around more often so it's harder to take the pictures. As you get a couple decent foot pictures, that would trigger her to uncrossing her legs. She's not wearing panties. Get a decent shot of this and you'll proceed to the next portion.

This is when she'll tell you she knows what you've been doing. (Think of wet dreams, but the positions are reversed) She's dominant. She threatens to tell the school officials/teachers/police that you've been taking pictures of her without her consent if you don't do what she asks. You give her the phone and she tells you she wants you to meet her at the swimming pool the next day after school. (This part would be exactly like wet dreams) She wants you to take nude photos of another girl in your class for her. (She doesn't have to be a lesbian, it's about the power and domination). So, you wait at the pool for the girl to finish swimming and head to the showers. (This will be more difficult than wet dreams) You have to get decent pictures of the other female student before you get caught. Sneak in and try your best.

1. You fail. Story isn't over and you'll soon become a known pervert at the school. Now, as a known pervert, she wants to you to try to take pictures of a different, shyer student. (Similar to the first part of the act) You take pictures of another girl from your class in the classroom/library. The story continues normally from here. (Maybe a couple mean emails from girls at your school, but mainly nothing too different.)

2. You succeed and the story continues normally.

She's impressed with your work and wants you to go over to her house. She'll dominate you. She'll make you lick her feet. Make you crawl (crouch function would work fine). She'll make you get between her legs so she'll piss on you. She'll make you open your mouth (future tongue function) and take in her piss. She'll make you lick up any extra off the floor.

(Technically, the story COULD end here, but there isn't much freedom in her making you do everything and not letting you do anything. So, you could choose to stop here to maintain the "she only likes to dominate" story or proceed for another act)

You're her slave. She'll make you come over every day so she can perform her sex acts on you. You'll get one of the thought bubbles about finding a way to get out of this arrangement. You have to come up with blackmail material more incriminating than what she has on you. Steal her laptop/tablet/phone at school while she's not paying attention. You find out she has all kinds of nude photos of students. She still has your phone so you can't take a picture of it. You'll have to find another student's laptop/tablet/phone to switch it with so you can progress without her being suspicious. (Maybe a couple options and you have to find a replacement that looks the most similar to it.)

You go home. Call her from your house phone. She'll ask why you're not there and maybe about her laptop. You'll tell her you have it and that you know she has all those pictures. She asks you to come over. Asks what she has to do to get you to keep your mouth shut. (Now, like the other two stories, you can do whatever you want to her as you please.)

Overall, I think it's very doable without adding much extra. Let me know what you think.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Well, I personally love the idea! I think with the game as it is right now (sans tongue function, as you mentioned) this could be very doable. Just add some animations for moving her legs/feet, and a set, and you're golden!

Obviously, with tongue function and perhaps a male body the possibilities become exponential in relation to how she dominates you. But good idea!

Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm glad you liked it! I thought no one cared enough to read it through! (Although, I could have formatted the thing much better)

As you may see in many of my posts, I'm really pushing for a feet overhaul. And pushing for other things that don't receive enough or any attention from other games of this nature!

Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

That's the beauty of catching a project in its infancy, such as XStoryPlayer. As fans and players pushing for ideas and giving feedback, us early adopters feel invested in the product beyond that initial $9 down payment. As long as this nascent community has a sustained interest in the game, given time, anything is possible :)

But I digress! Feet would be lovely, as well as hands (which is probably in the works already as they're rather necessary for even more fun). Imagine a tickle fetish scenario with proper feet!

Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]