View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Slave owner 
Rank 1
Rank 1

This idea is based off the gor books where slave owning is not the same as say American history's version of slave owning.
it would be interesting to collar and brand the girls you capture during game play during all stories you can slip them pills or something,
you take girls to your apartment and break them into submission. once submitted you can collar them and then brand them and keep them as trophies in hibernation chambers and you can walk up to them for a fast sex menu letting you only fast play with those you captured.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:01 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Yeah, no. There's not real way of sugar coating slavery, especially if it's sexual in nature so don't even try.

Although I suggest you read the webcomic Collar 6 from page 1, which takes in a world where public displays of BDSM are considered legally and socially acceptable.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Horrifyingness aside, that would kind of limit the kind of storytelling they could do overall in general.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:09 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I love this idea but I would have to say that this would need to be more than that like when the girl or girls becomes your slave like what kind? Did she do it cause you whipped her or when you branded her she hated the overbearing pain or how bout we go hentai and she has her mind broken from over-rape. How about she is like your obsessed childhood friend who is madly in love with you but she is afraid that you will be taken away by some skank so she becomes an obedient little slut. So many options...!!! :P

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]