View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The lone student walking home. 
Rank 16
Rank 16

For those of you who have seen the Imari rape extra scene from the Bible Black series, you have a pretty good idea of where this is going.

Player's name: Unknown, and basically unneeded due to the situation. For now we will just refer to him as the "stranger" or the "rapist".

Player's description: You are a pretty average guy all around. About the only thing worth noting is that you have enough strength to overpower the girl walking in front of you.

Girl's name: Cassandra

Girl's description: Cassandra is 18 years old and wears her school uniform: A button up white blouse, with a red skirt. She has a silver necklace that probably belonged to her mother or grandmother around her neck. She is a little under 6' tall, and has a brown ponytail. She has a small, tight ass, and a C-sized chest.

Fetish: Rape

Situation: It's late at night and you are taking an innocent walk around the block when you notice this very attractive young women walking home from school. You become quite aroused and decide to rape her. She doesn't notice you at all as you stalk her. You have some tape in your pocket in-case she screams or tries to fight back [1]. If you ask her why she is out all alone at night she will tell you that "after hearing how many people get raped on the buses and trains, it seems safer to go on foot". She begins to walk down a dark alleyway, out of sight of any traffic. You decide that the time is now and you grab her.

She doesn't seem to fight back. She screams, but she seems to be in too much shock to even instinctively try to break free. You could tape her mouth shut, but if you want a nice blowjob without wasting some tape, perhaps a good ol' slap in the face will do it [2]. Either way, you begin removing her clothes one by one as she cries now knowing just what you want to do with her. As you unzip your pants, she blushes and her eyes widen at the sight of your member. You force your way in to her pussy.

It's tight, suspiciously tight. You look down and sure enough, there is the blood of a newly-broken cherry dripping out of her pussy [3]. As you have your way with her, you remember that your car is parked nearby, and so long as you bind her legs and arms, you can take her to your place and have even more fun on the comfort of your bed, or even just continue the fun in your car (it just so happens to be a utility van anyways) [4]. If you pump harder she winces with pain, but if you slow down, you may even see a smile. If you cum, she will look shocked from fearing pregnancy, but if she cums... for a few seconds it might not even be rape [5].

When all is said and done, if you had stayed on the streets you can just either let her go by cutting any binds and telling her that she's free, or if her legs are bound you are perfectly free to walk away. If you got her in the car or all the way to your apartment, you can either force her to stay with you, or let her go free.

NOTES:

1. This would either require an inventory system, or we can just say that you pull the tape out of your pocket and lay it beside you when you grab her and put her on the ground.
2. This might need to be a unique feature of the story, as in the current version of the game, you can't slap a person (S&M equipment excluded).
3. Virginity isn't part of the game right now, but I would like to see it in the future.
4. You can throw her in the van and take her to your house anytime in between grabbing her and leaving her after you are finished. Dragging her bound body would be the same as when you drag Samantha, however her arms and legs and bound, and she is quite conscious of what is going on.
5. I'm not sure if speed is a factor yet, so this might be another feature that will require a future version of the game to work. Secondly, if she cums enough times, you may win her over.

This story is all based on a Personality Forge chat bot that I made over a year ago. If you want to check that out, go to this link: http://www.personalityforge.com/directc ... &MID=83040

I understand that this is much more based around physical interaction than it is around utilizing the chat system, nor does it have much of a storyline, but at least as a mod concept I would like to see this done. As I said at the beginning, Cassandra is based around Imari from the Bible Black series, just with a smaller chest and with much more innocence.

Last edited by TheMohawkNinja on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Very good story, but sounds like something that would require a very long time to develop, and probably a bigger budget.

ps. I always loved that BB scene.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

weipai wrote:
sounds like something that would require a very long time to develop, and probably a bigger budget.

Why do you say that? Are some of the required features things that are quite complicated to do?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Its just that your story sounds very action packed and physical, which I don't think is the strong point of the game. For it to work I think they would need to add a third person mode or make lots of adjustments to the first person view, like being able to see and use your arms. I definitely would love to see a story like this one though, sounds very action-packed.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:34 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

weipai wrote:
Its just that your story sounds very action packed and physical, which I don't think is the strong point of the game. For it to work I think they would need to add a third person mode or make lots of adjustments to the first person view, like being able to see and use your arms. I definitely would love to see a story like this one though, sounds very action-packed.

Ah. Yeah, being able to see your arms would be quite nice, especially since they seem to be adding an actual torso (if not also legs) to the player judging from the Oculus Rift videos.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Did you try the realplay Illusion demo? that game has some of the elements from your story, it is not exactly physics-based like XSP but I thought the way the floating hands are used in the game was very nice.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]