View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 "Low Pauly Jolly" Computer Game. 
Rank 17
Rank 17

This one is kind of meta, the icon for this story will a CRT computer monitor with a inch think keyboard in front of it.

"Low Pauly Jolly" is a computer game which looks like it was made for older machines, and this game is played by an unidentified character who controls the in-game character "Low Pauly". This game contains simple geometry and textures for its maps and in-game assets.

Hitting escape in this story brings up some menu options, one that can alter the appearance and attributes of Low Pauly, one that can change which in-game map the player is on, one that summons desired items at will, and how many girls can be on the map at one time.

Note that all of the default in-game assets of Low Pauly Jolly, have a much lower polygon count compared to everything else in XSP, Including Low Pauly's character models and the models girls normally found in Low Pauly Jolly, who will only have enough polygons to accommodate and highlight what XSP's engine can do. Such as clothing behavior, orifice interactions and jiggling flesh physics. But by progressing through the other stories of XStoryPlayer, will unlock "mods" for Low Pauly Jolly, that allow for the assets of other XStoryPlayer stories to be brought into Low Pauly Jolly.

Essentially, Low Pauly Jolly is a sand box for the players to screw around in, especially ones with lower end machines. Low Pauly Jolly give the player the option to dismiss what he feels is bogging down his system, while keeping what he's interested in at the moment.

HOW TO START MODDING

Last edited by Pickled Cow on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:46 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

That sounds interesting and could be a special mode for the future open ended gameplay.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:40 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

So you suggest a game in the game and that we can watch our avatar play computer games which looks we can change? Sounds boring

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:03 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Fly88xx wrote:
So you suggest a game in the game and that we can watch our avatar play computer games which looks we can change? Sounds boring

No. Low Pauly Jolly is essentially a sand box mode. It being a "game within a game" is just the story premise.

If you play Low Pauly Jolly before any of the other stories, it will only dated graphics. If you play Low Pauly Jolly after completing another story, the key assets of that story will be available in Low Pauly Jolly.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]