View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Castle Anthrax 
Rank 11
Rank 11

I confess, ever since I was 12 years old and saw Holy Grail for the first time, I have wanted to see how that Castle Anthrax scene would play out if Galahad was *NOT* interrupted by Lancelot. In case you've forgotten it, here's the setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4aGYq4bz10

Something about the idea of a vast number of nubile submissives with British accentsall needing to be spanked and dealt with as Galahad pleases in a medieaval dungeon is enormously distracting.

But the point of it in XSP is to be able to direct all the submissives to help torment whichever one you happen to focus your attention on. If they each had names so you could assemble them into whatever kind of orgiastic ring you liked, telling one to finger another who's directed to tongue a third and so on ... with a lot of them twins like Dingo and Zoot, who could be made to compete with each other to go in for nastier and nastier punishments ...

The nice thing about it is that you don't need to construct the elaborate scenarios yourself - just the ability to refer to them by name and for them to respond to commands. Even better if you could actually teach them to do things - position them and then name the positions, both in relation to body part positions and positions of bodies in the scene ...

And then if any other scene needed help you could have a command to generate as many of these naughty temptresses as you may need to help automate matters ...

Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:02 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Whoever said that he wanted to be saved from temptation?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:44 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

I'm pretty certain that he didn't want to be saved from temptation. He could handle them easily!

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:08 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Medieval setting and twins. I like this story.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]