View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Mother & Daughter story proposal (detailed) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

I made the beginning of a story, I'd love to hear what people think about it. As I wrote it the focus turned away from the mom but maybe I'll write more if people like it.

Short description

You're walking in a park and notice a sexy blonde girl talking on her phone. She drops her phone, bends over to pick it up only to find it's broken. You talk to her and tell her you can repair it but you'd need some tools. She invites you to her house in the evening but asks you to climb through her window, her mother is very strict and wouldn't allow boys in her room.

The girl:

Cindy, petite blonde, pigtails, braces, loves to suck lollypops, a bit shy but very horny and can't wait to turn 18 in a couple of months to finally escape her strict mother.

The mother:

Gina, voluptuous brunette, uptight, husband left a year ago leaving her with hidden sexual frustration.

I put the story here: http://www.euronet.nl/users/davidk/story/start.html

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Spectacular idea!

My only criticism is that it should be more difficult. Maybe make Kaylee blackmail the player, saying the daughter is under age and threatening to take him to the cops for statutory rape if he doesn't pay her monthly. Then the player seduces the mother to get hold of the videos that *SHE* is using to blackmail Kaylee into sexual slavery. Those could be vidoes of Kaylee shoplifting from Gina's lingerie shop. And maybe Gina likes to bind and whip Kaylee or something like that. Anyway once the player gets those videos he turns the tables and blackmails Kaylee and Gina into a huge kinky foursome.

It's the drama and danger and power games that really make a story like this one sing.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice idea to make a story of it with multiple paths.

I will check it out in more detail later, but its a great idea presenting it this way.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Please, continue writing. I want to know more about Gina. :oops:

I have made a flowchart of your story just for fun. Would you mind if I upload it?

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

friendly wrote:
My only criticism is that it should be more difficult.

I think there should be some easy encounters to keep a sex game from being tedious and some harder to achieve encounters (like a threesome with Cindy & Gina) to keep the game a bit more challenging & interesting. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer/scripter so I'm limited by my basic html.

aterrizando wrote:
Please, continue writing. I want to know more about Gina. :oops:
I have made a flowchart of your story just for fun. Would you mind if I upload it?

I wanted to make a 5-day story, I'll try to finish it but it won't be very complex, similar to what it is already. You can post the flowchart, I don't see why not :)

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

TherionNLD wrote:
I wanted to make a 5-day story, I'll try to finish it but it won't be very complex, similar to what it is already. You can post the flowchart, I don't see why not :)

Flowchart covering all the decision in your story. With five days it could be too complex :P

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Well that certainly got... linear...

Do you use a specialize app to make that image?

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:42 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Pickled Cow wrote:

Is not that linear, is just that all of the interesting I/O is in the same path.

It was done with Lucidchart.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

aterrizando wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:

Is not that linear, is just that all of the interesting I/O is in the same path.

It was done with Lucidchart.

Over half is a straight line. That's...what linear means.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

PHB06 wrote:
Over half is a straight line. That's...what linear means.

That half is just a big scene that requires a lot of I/O who makes it looks as linear. There is a lot of branching before that scene for a short story.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]