View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Wicked Dreams 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Lately I had this idea for a Wicked Dreams story.

In it the player finds a magical tome in his basement while cleaning,
and a very hot Succubus appears to him. Her spirit is chained to the
book and she asks the player to break that seal by seducing 6 virgins.
In return she would give herself to him and make him her master.

An example:
Quote:
The player enters a library where a cute lady with glasses works.
She is standing on a ladder sorting books in the upper shelf and the
player can see under her skirt. Once the player talks to her she comes down,
asking you if you have any questions about a certain kind of book.
When you bring her a book from the adult section, she'll blush and start acting weird.
She leaves for a storage room in the back, and if the player follows her he'll catch her
masturbating. Now is the chance.

The Succubus is able to take over women's bodies (=> the eyes turn red) in order to
make it easier for the player to seduce them, but only when they have impure thoughts,
i.e. when the player made them horny.

The timid lady is possessed by the Succubus and asks the player to join in,
breaking the first seal in a session of hot, unbridled sex between books and parchments.

Other forms of dark magic could be used to manipulate the girls into having sex with the player.
Such as setting up a magic circle that makes every girl who steps into it crave for cock and her
pussy burn up with lust.

Or a spell that freezes a girl in place so the player can undress her
and touch her while she first complains and eventually gives in.

Or magic that makes the player invisible and sneak into a MILFs bedroom.
Maybe a love potion that the player somehow needs to make the girl drink.
There are so many possibilities...

I know this sounds a bit like Bible Black, but then again BB is damn popular.
What do you think about the idea, guys ?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:55 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds great! You could also introduce the 'gothic girl' element in here!

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

The possibilities this story opens up deliciously dark :twisted: . I love the idea :)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Would love the idea but i want a few more realistic stories first !

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Very nice idea with lots of possibilities for hot and kinky stories. This could also work well for a more ambitious set of stories where there is long-running plot arc that is developed across many stories and a sub-plot for each story, similar to how a TV series works. I think episodic content (seasons and episodes, similar to some mainstream games such as Walking Dead) would be something worth striving toward. The current model is already close, but the stories are all separate which makes it harder to create new ones. With a season and episode structure that has a long-running plot arc, the stories are easier to develop since you have an idea of the plot for the whole season, and can prepare story assets in advance, and probably a lot of assets can be shared between episodes too.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Wow, super, super idea!! Love the idea of different spells etc, and I can envision them working easily within the game engine.

As with any story I would like to be able to choose how I seduce/get the girls...

Also this story could contain clues and hidden objects that would allow the character to actually control the succubus once freed.
For example maybe hidden in the library is a book about the dangers of a succubus, if the player reads it and keeps looking into things he could (maybe by investigating the tome itself after the library book is discovered) find a ritual to bind a demon and then have a hidden quest that would involve gathering specific items which would be hidden at the various encounters (hidden but it should make sense for them to be there). One item might be "a lock of golden hair cut from a virgin's head" so you have to find the scissors and cut a lock of the blonde girl's hair before you deflower her and so on...

If you find all the needed items and have them present before you free the succubus you get the good end and truly become her master...
however if you fail to do so you get the bad end and the succubus is free and you are her enthralled slave...
both endings should still have plenty of fun sex though. :D

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]