View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Sci-Fi-Theme: Lust in Space - A Sexy Space Odyssey 
Rank 10
Rank 10

I love films with the styles of "Outland", "2001 - A Space Odyssey", "2010 - The Year We Make Contact", "Red Planet" and "Mission to Mars", so I thought about a setting which would work for the XStoryPlayer.

I thought about a crew on an interplanetary mission, an expedition to Jupiter (and maybe Saturn) and its moons. You as the player are either the artificial intelligence of the ship (like HAL 9000), or you are the ship engineer, and as this or that, there is the possibility for mini games like managing and repairing ship systems (pulling components out and putting things together, wiring some things, a little programming; ideas could be found in puzzle flash games), course corrections or starting probes for moon exploration.

Since the ship doesn't have FTL-drives of any sort (Faster Than Light), your ship (let's call her Discovery for the moment :lol: ) travels the traditional way as it is shown in 2001 for example (Gravity Assist), the science crew is in stasis, cold sleep or whatever you want to call it. I am not sure how many people are in your crew, but at the moment I would suggest a crew of three: You as the engineer and two female scientists. You are awake because you have to keep the ship running, the women are sleeping.
One of the sleeping capsules fails and a scientist wakes up, and while you fix it, you have the chance to get to know her better aside from your mission through spending free time, talking, playing games, eating together, doing and helping with some of her work (the mini games I suggested before), and by spending so much time together, she develops a crush on you. I suggest she's a nerd girl, not overwhelmingly beautiful, but not ugly either, a nice, curvy build.
Because you are the engineer and responsible for maintenance, there might be an incident where you accidentally spy on your crew mate, namely activating the cam of the computer in her quarter and catching her masturbating with a (huge) toy. She cries out your name on orgasm. From now on, it can be possible that you see her masturbating in other positions at the same time each day, or when she says that she "is going to her quarters to study/sleep". :roll: :lol:
Finally the day has come and you tell her that you fixed her sleeping capsule, but surprisingly, instead of scaring her off with sex-crazed behaviour you have won her affection and she doesn't want to go to sleep, she wants to stay awake with you, so both of you get it on. ;)

EDIT: I can remember that there was a somewhat related idea somewhere around, something with the female starship crew getting lost in holographic illusions and the player (as some engineer or so) blending into it. I wanted to add this idea to it, but I couldn't find it. If someone finds it, he is welcome to put a link to it in here.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Same here, love those movies.

You got some nice/interesting elements in your proposed story. Thanks.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

You're welcome. Although the suggested story might not make it as a whole into the XSP, I am looking forward to see the elements you like. :)

You might have noticed that I mentioned two scientists in the first post, that is because the last time I was in a hurry and didn't have the time to post the whole idea. So, here comes part two. :D

The Discovery is on an interplanetary mission to Jupiter and maybe also to Saturn in order to explore these planets and their moons. Wiki says that each planet has over 60 major and minor moons, therefore I would suggest to limit the exploration to the major moons.
I like the movie "2010" a lot, and in its end, Jupiter turns into a sun and its moon Europa into a second Earth. I don't want to go this far, but I like the idea that under the ice of Europa, there might be life possible, and that's where the second scientist steps in. You and your new girlfriend have reached Jupiter, the second scientist wakes up, and all of you prepare the launch of the research station for Europa. The mission of the second scientist is to land on Europa, melt through the ice and explore this extraterrestrial ocean. (I haven't thought in detail whether you get it on with this other scientist in this stage. But it might be interesting if you could eavesdrop on a conversation between the two girls where your friend expresses how good (or maybe even bad) you do it to her. :lol: ) In the first days or weeks, everything goes as usual, you and your friend work and explore onboard Discovery, your comrade on Europa sends (short) reports on her progress (melting through ice, excursions with submarine, underwater volcanoes, primitive life forms, mapping of water flows under the ice).

Abruptly, all communications with ice station Europa fail, and you and your friend decide to go there as soon as it is possible. After a few days (or months, I don't know, I'm no expert with lunar and planetary orbits), you come into reach and go down with a pod (inspired by the pods of the "2001" Discovery?), only to find a scientist who is very happy to see you. She tells you that the communication systems (along with some other minor systems?) failed and you have to repair them, which will take several days. During repairs you notice that the com systems failed due to clumsy manipulation attempts, and one night you find out why: The scientist secretly satisfies herself with a kraken.

In principle, the giant kraken copulates with the ice station by inserting some of his arms (with reproductive organs) through the docking systems for the research submarine. Your first impulse is to activate the ice melter as a means of defense, but the scientist tells you that everything is fine and that she befriended and tamed the kraken like a pet. She started to feel lonely and tried some things with the kraken, but she grew embarrassed and wanted to cut off the cameras in the docking system and ruined all of the electronics.

EDIT: Discovery is a place holder for the spaceship's name. I thought about a new one, a name which would be a little suggestive, but not to obvious... Void Penetrator? Nah. :( Deep Explorer? Maybe. :)

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Really cool story, I hope you are able to make it.

I REALLY hope that the story editor goal is reached so that all these great story ideas come out, it would be incredible having so many stories to try out.

I wonder if they dont meet the stretch goal will they still be able to eventually release the story editor stuff.

I am getting a little worried that the story editor goal wont be reached with all these cool stories people could be making.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Are you talking about the Offbeat donations goal? Cause that has been met already. Furthermore from what I've been able to get from this team, then the Offbeat project had nothing to do with what they where going to release, only about the speed they'd be able to deliver it with :)

Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:46 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

DemoLotion Man wrote:
(...)
EDIT: I can remember that there was a somewhat related idea somewhere around, something with the female starship crew getting lost in holographic illusions and the player (as some engineer or so) blending into it. I wanted to add this idea to it, but I couldn't find it. If someone finds it, he is welcome to put a link to it in here.

Stupid me. It was the "Black Moon Voyage", suggested for XStoryPlayer 5.0, on the Offbeatr-page.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Well, crap, I've had a story planned that is very similar, but focused on the sleeping crew and the mystery of why you're awake when they're not (which wasn't part of the mission plan). Been calling it Waking Dreams.

Pokemonboy wrote:
Are you talking about the Offbeat donations goal? Cause that has been met already.
No, the Offbeatr goal for what Jackson was talking about was $25k and the campaign ended just under $22k.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]