View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 3D Modeling Expert 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hey all,

First of all, I must say this is one of the best games I've played. I really enjoy the features and admire the work that has perspired this game!

I'm KrimzonWolf. I have extensive experience in solid modeling for parts of all shapes and sizes and I'd love to pitch in and help improve and add on to this amazing game!

I would like to offer my help with modeling toys and tools that can be used in this game, so feel free to send me a PM about any ideas you have for new items you'd like to see modeled and I'll put something together and post it up here.

Looking forward to working with you!

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:31 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Not sure how up to date you are with XSP, but the next release 3.0 will be modable, so the community will have some ideas that you could work on for sure ;)

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Can we see some examples of your work?

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:52 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Yeah, you can probably team up with a scripter and/or work solo on some awesome mods : )

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

You claim yourself to be an expert of 3D modeling and want the creators of the game to rely on your skills, but seem not to be willing to show some of your previous workpieces.
Sorry, but this way you just seem like a leech that wants to make profit from the work of other people. Maybe you get some small jobs on this project and afterwards you walk around, bragging about how much you did for the success of version 3.0, when in fact you did next to nothing.
Share some of your work and let the creators themselves decide whether you are an expert or not

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Fly88xx wrote:
You claim yourself to be an expert of 3D modeling and want the creators of the game to rely on your skills, but seem not to be willing to show some of your previous workpieces.
Sorry, but this way you just seem like a leech that wants to make profit from the work of other people. Maybe you get some small jobs on this project and afterwards you walk around, bragging about how much you did for the success of version 3.0, when in fact you did next to nothing.
Share some of your work and let the creators themselves decide whether you are an expert or not

Uh... he explicitly stated that he is perfectly willing to post things on the OP.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:32 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Fly88xx wrote:

And the message was just a day old ;) Maybe you were a bit quick with the trigger finger here :D

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:51 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Well, that escelated quickly.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Fly88xx wrote:

Dude, don't lash out at someone who has only made 1 post and hasn't even been here for 72 hours yet.

HOW TO START MODDING

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Provided we haven't scared you off krimzonwolf, I would also like to see some of your work. Do you have anything on hand that you could show us normal users?

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next